Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akrupocin

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I would love an IPad 2-3. I have an IPhone 4 now and love everything about it.

grimduk

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
ipad 2

i would love to have an ipad 2 always looked at one but cant afford one so its been a sad time for me. and it would be fun for having tablet fun and reading and such

gmelish

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iphone 4s because it just came out on sprint, I'm tired of android, and it'd be a great present for me since I just graduated from college!

jmalloch

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
It would be great. I could give it to my young children who are always fighting to play with my phone when I want to play with it.....

Malakai

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPad that I could give to my fiance as she has had back surgery and is laid up in bed. It would make a great belated Christmas gift that allows her to still stay connected since her desktop is not very bed friendly!

freefi5h

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I need and iPad!

As a college student struggling to haul around my 30 lbs backpack to classes an ipad would be awesome! I love my Macbook Pro and Iphone, I just need a Ipad to complete the trifecta!

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Well like I said in the first weeks thread, in addition to just getting engaged and our up coming wedding, I just moved up to Ohio and got a new job, FaceTime sure would be good for keeping in touch with my parents in NC! An iPad would be a great addition for work and play. I work at a medical helicopter service, how cool would it be if I swayed my company to transition to iPads for the pilots flight plans? It would also be well used enroute to our honeymoon, plenty of pics of the scenery from our trip to upload with the camera kit too! An iPad would be a much welcomed and needed addition to our new family! :D

Danwuth0713

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S! Been techno lusting for iPhone since before it existed! Locked into Verizon, and got new phone 1 year ago, believing Jobs' explanation of 5yr exclusive w/ AT&T. Can't get upgrade pricing until next summer:-( Been surviving w/ iPod Touch 3rd gen & VZW mobile hotspot on Palm Pixi Plus. Ugh!

Dcgrogan

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 4s

I would enjoy an iPhone 4s so much, because I have an iPad, an itouch, and an android phone, and my phone is horrible and I have to carry around my itouch, phone and iPad. I don't have and upgrade until September so I would love that gift card to tide me over before my upgrade! Thanks!

harshkey

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPad 2 because i've never had/experienced a tablet before...this would be the perfect opportunity as i've heard great reviews on it than any other tablets in the market...Would definitely appreciate one... Thanks :) :).

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
an ipad 2 for my mother in law because she is very jealous of mine and she's always asking for mine when she baby sites.

now id keep the iPad 3 for my self :) and pass on my iPad 2

hancheta

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The iPad3 would be great to have since it would definitely have fantastic upgrades and features with it compared to the first two iPads. I would give my current iPad2 to my dad so he can use facetime with my brother overseas.

Chaunceyjb

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I would very much like an iPad for my daughter to take when she studies abroad next semester!

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad 2 or iPad 3 because I have a "hand me down" original iPad and I would love to have a new one of my own that has all the bells and whistles. I didn't realize how convenient an iPad was until I starting using my Dad's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73