Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnermd

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
It's taken me a while to come around to my ipad (first generation) but now I'm hooked. The more I use it the more I demand from it. Would love the camera capabilities and speed of the 2nd or 3rd generations not to mention having to carry just a little less weight.

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I own an iPhone 4 and am completely jacked into iOS and would love to expand and complete the ecosystem with an iPad. As well as the fact that I need another web browsing and word processing device... Also I love AirPlay Mirroring! XD

ws1016

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love to use the gift card towards the new iphone 4s! I got my iphone 4 last May for graduation and I sadly only had it about 3 months before it was stolen, that phone was like my baby! I had to downgrade to a Blackberry Curve 8330 it's like a fossil and going from the world's greatest phone to that was and still is terrible! Ha so please pick me so I can once again enjoy the wonders of the worlds greatest phone/phone OS! :D

MzMare

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Holiday Giveaway

I would like to win the TiPb Holiday Giveaway as I am looking forward to the new iPad 3. My sone would love for me to win as he will get my iPad 1. :D

Sampson947

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
My wife is a second grade teacher. The school district she works for provide 1 iPad for each classroom. She brings it home everynight and I am able to use it, but I am tired of hiding my docs, my content, and my apps from the prying eyes of 7 year olds.

kekinsey10

May 20, 2010
Visit site
IOS Device of my Dreams

I would love the chance to win the next generation iPad...I do a lot of work on my iPad and it has almost completely replaced my laptop. I could then also afford to pass my current iPad to my significant other because she loves it.

dsuh518

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
i have really big hands and when I use my iphone 4 to text or surf the interweb, I look like Shrek. With an ipad 2, i could join society's accepted "hand size" to "device I'm typing on" ratio. I just want to fit in!!!!! Please help.

DarthG1nger

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd love the apple store vouchers so I could let my daughter watch Star Wars on an iPad 3 with an INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH case.*

She keeps asking for my iPhone 4 when we're waiting in the car at the supermarket. Which is great for her but leaves me stricken with boredom.

not2lethal

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
My reasoning

I love my iPad 1 and how fluid and workmanship they put into it. Again, I really want my folks to be able to have that same experience instead of using the cheap android tablet they currently own. They are in awe of what my iPad can do and it would make me feel good to give them something.

JonB74

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I would go with an iPad. I have an HP touchpad which works great for surfing the net. But the wife usually has it so an iPad would be ideal .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro