Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluecanary

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd really love to have an iPad 3, because I have the iPad, but the screen resolution isnt anything to brag about, whilst the Retina display on the iPhone 4/4s is beautiful, and I'd love that on an iPad!

uf_gators

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I would, and could use this 600.00 gift card to the apple store really, bad. why,
my wife just went back to school, and we don't have extra funds for anything right now. We could use this for a Ipad for her school, with the ability to get online books on there, besides the old desktop imac we have at home. She ,and I are working 40 hrs + , and she still is going to school...We would really appreciate this gift as a winner really much.

BizarreFoodie

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Begging...

Oh please, oh please, oh please, pick meeeeee! :D
I'd use the $$ for iPod touch for kiddo, and Apple TV's for everybody!
Okay, so perhaps a select few "everybodies." :p

fishinggiant

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Because windows is dead...

I need a new iPad because, frankly, windows is dead. Long live iOS! My win xp laptop is over 4 years old and needs to be replaced. After selling my business for a loss due to the recession I can no longer afford to buy one. My one luxury is my new iPhone 4s. I use it for everything but the screen is simply too small to do everything. Ironic huh? I am convinced that with the advent of ios and even android that windows will go the way of the 8 track tape. I want to be on the cutting edge of that revolution so i am not going backwards by replacing my laptop with another windows machine. Thanks for your help.

Thackermtn

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to by able to buy my wife the iPad 3 with the gift card! She's wanted an iPad since they came out but we haven't had the extra cash to get her one. Our 10th anniversary is this coming March, and I'd love to be able to buy her one as a surprise anniversary gift!

iPhoneGuy4Life

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Dear TIPB, I know I dont have a high post count and i am not as active as most members on this forum but I hope that it does not matter. I have been following this site for over two years know and have been present for every webcast. I love what you guys are doing. I though I would go ahead and enter the TIPB contet as I am a huge Apple fanboy. I got my first ipod touch when i was a Sophmore in highschool with OS 1.0 on it. It was cool how everybody thought I had an iPhone. Since that day I have been so into Apple. I even have some AAPL stocks! I have always had an iPod touch and just recently got my first iPad. Although it is only the iPad 1 it is the coolest thing ever! I cant go a day with out it! From always having an ipod and now enjoying my iPad1 each and every day I would love to use the prize to buy an iPhone 4s. I have always been so envious of people with iPhones. I just cant afford one unfortunatly. I have played with them at Verizon and AT&T and they are amazing! The pictures on the new 4s are so crisp and the video is more than outstanding. And Siri, Siri is awesome! I have not had much time to play with that feature but if I win I look forward to many hours of Siri. This may sound crazy but, I occasionaly find myself in the Verizon/AT&T stores playing on the iPhones and the iPad 2's.I would be the happiest person on earth if I won this giveaway. It would go from me having to walk into the cellphone stores and dreaming of the iPhone's to accually owning one of my very own! One I could show off to all my friends and snap photos with to show my family. This would be a blessing. I hope you guys see my message. Thanks so much for all you have done TiPB and for giving me the oppertunity to be apart of this contest! And even if I dont win, it was alot of fun to share my story with TiPb. Thanks again!

Last edited:

biratzkala

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
i would love to win the ipad 2 or iphone 4s

I have the ipod 2g which very old now that dont
have updates anymore . so im wishing for iphone 4s
Hope to win. Im from Philippines. (",)

Koenig

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I've never owned an iPad since they are pretty expensive, and being able to finally buy the iPad 2 (or 3) would be amazing! However, it would still be a decision I'd have to make with my family on how I'd spend this prize. iPhone's for them or an iPad for either myself or my Sister.

jedifire11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I would love to get an iPad, I could bring it with me to work and use that instead of bringing my big laptop. I could also use it for learning purposes when my son gets a little bit older.

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
ipad2 or 3.. hmm, good tablet for browsing.. bigger screen for it, and for playing games.. without being stuck on my finger movement in small screen. yet, the powerhouse of ipad2 or 3 graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.