Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketmanNY

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
With a possible (taken with a grain of salt) prediction that the iPad 3 will come out in February, this prize would get me a long way to affording one. Could also get me to visit the new store in Grand Central and go on a hog wild shopping spree! ;)

j4331b

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love to update my first gerenation iPad. I love playing games with the new a5 chip and would love to be able to FaceTime on a big screen like that.

nagasaki69

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
iPad3!

Would love the another iPad or iPad 3 or even iPhone 4S to talk to Siri!

They should different desktops for different users so my wife and I can share the iPad better. (without jailbreaking)

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Dear Mr or Mrs Contest decider,
There is a matter, of the utmost urgency, that requires your action. It has been brought to my attention that there is a possibility, however so slight, that this contest may possibly be won by someone other than myself. This cannot be so. The ramifications of such a blatent faux pas could be far reaching. Entire galaxies could come out of alignment. There may by tens of trillions of lives at risk if the cosmic balance is not restored. I have been stockpiling massive quantities of bad luck since birth, all to offset the enormous good luck associated with winning your noble contest. If I do not win, it could potentially be the end of man kind as we know. Please, for man, and all the other wonderful creatures we share this planet with, do the right thing. If you do make the right choice, your names wil forever be sinonimos with all that is good in this world, and beyond. :cool:

Maggard

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Why I Want an iPad for Christmas

After coming home from Basic Training I purchased an iPad 2 for a test drive. During that time I fell in love with it for one reason or another but namely Dungeons and Dragons.

That's right, by using .PDF documents and storing my entire music library on it, my fantasy picture library, and my two dice rolling apps and digital character sheets I was able to run my entire campaign from one (quick) device.

Alas, I had to return it several days later because of unforeseen medical expenses at the time. I've never been able to store up enough since.

TiPB: I'd like to run my D&D campaigns for my twelve players (two different campaigns) with ease again, please. Choose me!

Edit: Did I mention this will let me give my wife my netbook she's always eying?

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad! These past few months have been hard on my family. Right now I'm sitting in my dads hospital room and he is recovering from cancer surgery. If chosen, I would love to give him the iPad to keep him occupied while he is in bed all day. We have family that aren't able to come inane FaceTime would be an amazing feature my dad can use to talk and keep in touch with everyone. Please, this would mean the world to my family! I just got the iPhone 4s and my dad loves it since there is so much to do on it. I would love to have the opportunity to give him the iPad this holiday season. Thank you for considering me!

watcherorio

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love and maybe die (of happiness) to get an iPad 2 or even iPad 3 because of the things that I can do with it. I am an Instructional Designer and Developer and part of our job is to create something that can be accessed using a mobile device. Having an iPad 2 or 3 will help me do that, and see the result realtime instead of just visualizing it. Also, iPad 2 or 3 will allow me to be on top of my game during meetings (instant notepad or doodle). Lastly, how I love to watch movies and it will look good on my new iPad 2 or 3. Please let me have it... Thanks!!!!!!

Geoff

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
I have been looking at the iPad for quite awhile now. I would LOVE one to help me manage my household and calendar as well as play games and surt the net!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR