Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuackMan

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
My sister in-law has cancer and lives in another state and If I were to win an iPad2 or iPad3, I could give it to her so that my wife could Face Time with her.

rainynight65

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting to the point where I'd actually love to have a new iPod. My 4 year old Classic is starting to act up. And because I tend to carry a big library, nothing less than a 64GB Touch will do.

jhigs

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Home web browsing and Mac mini control, productivity and project planning at work, FaceTime and staying connected to family when traveling. Why WOULDN'T I want an iPad 2/3 from TiPB?

JRBeck

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi....I would love an Ipad 2. I have a child with special needs and would love to be able to help them with the use of a new IOS device.

djozil

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
Would love to finally get an Ipad3, can wait, thanks

wes2nice

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Well how can i put it. I would buy the ipad to give to my parents as a late Christmas gift. Buy her a wifi router and then we'll be able to facetime any time she wants to see me. I just get married and I know she misses me in the house. I'm the youngest of three and only boy.

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Why do I want an iPad 2 or iPad 3? I think a better question would be why not. The iPad is one amazing device and I think anyone who has played with one wants one. I know I have and I do. Thanks TiPb for the great contest and good luck to us all.

duff2481

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to give to my Girlfriend

iPad 3G 64. My girlfriend's father just passed away very shortly after he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer less than 6 weeks ago and passed away this past Tuesday. I was hoping to get her one as a Christmas gift for not only her to use while at school but also for her two children. Thank you. Michael

deibhaid

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love an ipad3 so that I can get rid of my cumbersome netbook and ereader and merge them into one beautiful, well-designed device!

Jes7r

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Having a bigger screen for FaceTime would be welcomed with open arms. The iPhone's screen just isn't big enough for lengthy calls with my family. An iPad 2 or iPad 3 would make FaceTime a much better experience.

jja12

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Soon-to-be Apple Convert

I am about to make a complete transformation from Android/PC to Apple - iPad2/3, iPhone 4S, iMac. Winning the $600 would be a great start to this conversion, which I anticipate will take a while given the cost associated for such an endeavour!

With iOS5 and the obvious superiority of Apple products relative to the "competition", coupled with the fact that my kids are getting to ripe old age of 3 & 4 and will be able to use the products with ease, I am excited for the new technology lineup in the house!

Please choose me, a soon-to-be Apple-4-Lifer! :)

Slickvic621

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Another pretty self-explanatory question - it's an iPad 2/3!!! Again, the most amazing tablet(s) in the world, and no one even has a compelling argument agains that. The numbers speak for themselves. and from TiPb? Because it's TiPb, and no one can compete with your site and your giveaways! Seriously, a 4S, an iPad 2, iPad 3...and the list goes on! Unmatched excellence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner