Move Blackberry memopad to iPhone notes?

nicsteve

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I know its an old school question, but how can i move my blackberry memopad to my ipad notes without using like microsoft outlook, is there any application can transfer from my blackberry memopad?

I just googled, somebody say with evernote app, but i wanna ask, is there any possible to move my 404 memo with evernote?

Thanks for helping my problem.
Regards

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
You could, but it may not preserve formatting. I would check and see if google sync for blackberry supports note sync. If so, make a free google account (if you don't already have one) and then set up google sync for your blackberry and iPad. The best part is that your notes will stay in sync.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

nicsteve

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
You could, but it may not preserve formatting. I would check and see if google sync for blackberry supports note sync. If so, make a free google account (if you don't already have one) and then set up google sync for your blackberry and iPad. The best part is that your notes will stay in sync.

I already go to google.com or m.google.com, but cant find anything about google sync, maybe on my country ( indonesia ) google sync doesnt exist. :(

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Also it looks like you can use blackberry desktop manager to export the notes to CSV then use the web interface to upload your notes. Then just add the gmail account either as exchange (recommended) Orr as a regular gmail and you'd be good to go!

nicsteve

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Also it looks like you can use blackberry desktop manager to export the notes to CSV then use the web interface to upload your notes. Then just add the gmail account either as exchange (recommended) Orr as a regular gmail and you'd be good to go!

"Sorry, your device does not support Google Sync. Please visit Google Mobile for other Google products supported by your device" > notes from my ipad, from safari on my ipad

I positive, google sync not available on my country (indonesia), i havent try with blackberry desktop, thanks for ur help bro. Very useful :) thx a lot

divingdoc

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
migrating blackberry/outlook memos to iphone notes

I have the same problem. I rely heavily on my Blackberry/Outlook notes and am afraid to buy either an iphone or an android phone that can't migrate those memos. I could export my memos to a csv file using outlook, right? But I am not sure what web interface you are talking about. Does gmail have exchange? You have to work for a company that has exchange, right?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2