TWO main things you like most on iPad 2?

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I really want one and I'm hoping to get one to use for
some of the music apps and photo apps.

So, what TWO things do you like most about your iPad 2?

Thanx in advance!

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I would have to say battery life and portability/convenience(instant on/off, can use it anywhere-bed,couch, etc...) for me.

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand, by using the smart cover, it puts it in
sleep mode until you open the cover. I *think* that's what you're
referring to CG68?

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand, by using the smart cover, it puts it in
sleep mode until you open the cover. I *think* that's what you're
referring to CG68?

Actually I was referring to the home button. No booting up, just press and the screen is on. Technically it's not really off-I know but I think you know what I was trying to say.

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I like it for email. That's primary. Secondary, I like it for things like Words With Friends - they look so much better on that big screen!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Agreed!! I love playing words with friends on my iPad 2..I deleted it from my iPhone..lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

katrina2475

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Battery life and versatility are my favorite things about it. There is just so much I can do on the iPad with ease. I use it for checking email, web surfing, checking the weather, watching movies and shows, listen to podcasts, manage my schedule, entertain my kids, keep track of health records, manage my finances, edit photos...you name it. I never realized how versatile it was until I bought one.

ddthld

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
My TWO!!!!!

I too like it for the email! Internet on the couch is a close second. The kids would say the games are really cool, me too. I haven't found a Farkle game that I like yet though :(

Netomat

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
It does everything I needed my laptop for on the train but weighs about as much as a hard cover book. winning.

Honestly there is no better device for when you are travelling/ on the go. can't get any better.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
It does everything I needed my laptop for on the train but weighs about as much as a hard cover book. winning.

Honestly there is no better device for when you are travelling/ on the go. can't get any better.

Totally agree!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Definitely the shape of the back of the iPad2 compared to the original and the front and rear facing cameras.

Not too sure I will upgrade to the 3 just for a better quality screen. I would want to see better quality cameras in the next iPad:eek:

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I would have to say battery life and portability/convenience(instant on/off, can use it anywhere-bed,couch, etc...) for me.

I'd have to completely agree with this, the fact that it is small enough for me to carry around in my purse and lasts forever on one charge!

There's so many things that are lovable about the iPad2: speed, facetime camera, responsiveness to touch and so on.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I'd have to completely agree with this, the fact that it is small enough for me to carry around in my purse and lasts forever on one charge!

There's so many things that are lovable about the iPad2: speed, facetime camera, responsiveness to touch and so on.

KL,
I think my wife is gonna be putting the iPad2 in her purse as well.
Currently, she has the Smart Cover but wondering what kinda case you're iPad2 is sporting?

TIA

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I like it for reading magazines with Zinio. I wish all magazines had electronic versions! But when I go sit out at my water garden at night, drink a glass of wine, read magazines and play WWF and browse forums, read e-mail, message, the iPad is perfect; everything in one! Plus it makes a good drink tray...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73