IPad 3 with flash?

drethos

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Flash for mobile is probably dead, atleast according to adobe. I wouldn't worry about it seeing that were heading to an HTML world. From my experience with honeycomb, bbx, and froyo flash is to bulky and slows things down. Besides after death jobs still got his way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

drethos

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I think she meant A flash. As in led light.

ohhhh oops my misunderstanding..... Well we can always hope that they would put a Flash on it. Heh sorry I thought flash meant adobe's dead mobile flash that Rim is trying to keep alive on bbx.

jakeferren

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Apple do not like Flash as they think is has a number of security flaws.The only way at the moment to see Flash on the iPad is to use the Skyfire web browser. This converts Flash into a format the the iPad can play.

Last edited:

mandysinn

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Apple has provided the version of flash which is not likely to be flash. But offers all the applications of flash. This is the smart work done by apple

ikeep smart cover

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Apple do not like Flash as they think is has a number of security flaws.The only way at the moment to see Flash on the iPad is to use the Skyfire web browser. This converts Flash into a format the the iPad can play.

That's not what they were talking about. Duh.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
It would really be better if iPhone 5 or iPad 3 comes with Adobe Flash

nikon coolpix cameras | upcoming tablets 2012

Adobe flash for mobile was killed about 2-3 months ago. So that...is not happening. at all. plus it brings security threats and a big performance hog on the device, thats why they never had flash in the iPhone on the first place.
But as for built in led flash, I don't think they'll have that in the iPad mostly because the iPad is not a handy picture taking device. Its more focused on video and video chatting, in which we definitely need an upgrade for quality. LED flash could be useful, but in actual numbers of who'd really use it, i don't think apple will throw it on there to have to go to waste. The same reason i think they've left it off in the iPad 1 and 2.