1. Henning Haugland's Avatar
    What do i need to charge my iPad. 2 in the US?
    11-17-2011 06:24 AM
  2. Henning Haugland's Avatar
    It don't charge for 12V in the car, or with plug for 110V over here?!
    11-17-2011 06:26 AM
  3. takeshi's Avatar
    Check the specs for your charger. Odds are you just need a plug adapter.
    11-21-2011 10:24 PM
  4. Toni1's Avatar
    I bet you just need to buy a US style wall adapter, just half of the white blob which separates into two. I've always admired the design, must be easy to produce when almost all the pieces are the same for the whole world - except the little part you stick to the wall.
    12-05-2011 09:18 AM