Going to pull the trigger on an iPad2, do I go Black or White?

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
My buddy bought the black and thinks this is the way to go because it makes the screen seem bigger.

However, since my iPhone4 is black, I thought I would go white for my iPad2. Thoughts?

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Feel free to do what you want. Black seems best if you want to focus on the screen. That's what you're buying it for. Not to admire the bezel..

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I got my 4S in white, but swapped my white iPad for a black one. To me, looks better in black. My coworkers who have iPad devices say the same.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I think it boils down to personal preference. The black does blend in with the screen better with that thin black border around the screen.

For me, personally, I just love the look of the white, because it's so different. I bought a white iPad 2, and switched from a black iPhone 4 to a white 4s. You don't see as much white as you do black. Again, personal preference. Gotta go with your gut! :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Neither one is better than the other. Black or White is all a matter of personal preference. That said, I have the Black one because I like watching videos and feel that the Black makes them stand out more.

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got the white one :)!

But what's weird is that I have been really obsessed with white lately.. Since my white iPhone 4, I have everything white! except my iPhone is black right now. I will get it back to white later (maybe).

But personally, I like White because it's bright and vibrant? If that makes sense..

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I had black iphone4, but went with white on the iphone4S because it looked great. Couldn't get white on the 4 on opening day. I really like the white. I think when I upgrade my iPad I will get white. The white doesn't seem to show the smudges as much to me, but that's just my .02

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I had black iphone4, but went with white on the iphone4S because it looked great. Couldn't get white on the 4 on opening day. I really like the white. I think when I upgrade my iPad I will get white. The white doesn't seem to show the smudges as much to me, but that's just my .02

Agreed! The white is just gorgeous IMO, but the smudge factor is what sold me!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh