update apps

lh2os

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
i have the ipad 16gb. just recently when i try to update the latest version of an app it asks for my password which i put in. it then asks for me to verify my my Apple ID. i hit ok and it says it will send me an e-mail telling me how to verify but i never receive the e-mail. this problem just started recently. any ideas on correcting this?

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i have the ipad 16gb. just recently when i try to update the latest version of an app it asks for my password which i put in. it then asks for me to verify my my Apple ID. i hit ok and it says it will send me an e-mail telling me how to verify but i never receive the e-mail. this problem just started recently. any ideas on correcting this?

This has happened to me before also. Like Alli said, check your spam box/junk box. If you don't find it there, the last thing that usually works is to create another Apple ID.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
That would depend on your email provider. Sometimes if there are lots of links in the email it gets labeled as spam. Sometimes if it's from an adress not in your contacts it gets sent to spam. Lots of factors.