DVD Ripping then to ipad 2

Qfanvnaa

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I've gone and got myself an iPad2, 64gb one and spend a lot of the time in the car at work.
I'd like to be able to put my current DVD collection onto a hard drive and then onto my iPad to watch when quiet at work.
I'm looking for some software that will let me initially rip dvd's to my computer/external hard drive, and then (I guess) some more software to convert to Apple format (which is?)

I guess it's been asked before but anyone with a quick answer/knowledge of such software care to share it with me?

Is there one piece of software that'll do it all, or am I better off getting two programmed to do it?

Thanks.

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
you know, ipad and all iphone support MP4 and MOV, i think one of the best app is"ipad video converter" and "format factory"

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hand break works good untill you run into copy protection then you need the vlc plug in .. I found it takes along time to rip movies too ... I personally use DVD fab ... Rip a movie in under 30 min and formats directly for iPad and is DVD quality I have used this flawless for all my DVDs including Disney movies

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2