Finally!! Got me an iPad

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Finally picked one up from my local Wal-Mart (I get a discount cause I work for their Distribution Center). I have had it for a few days now and am still learning the ins and outs of it but right off the bat, this thing is a beauty. My wife really likes it too. I am just looking for some good apps that are strictly optimized for the iPad though.

This is one snazzy device!

Here are a couple of pictures for you guys. The iPad in a Targus Versavu 360 degree Rotating Stand/Case.

78f202a7.jpg

4443c55f.jpg

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Finally picked one up from my local Wal-Mart (I get a discount cause I work for their Distribution Center). I have had it for a few days now and am still learning the ins and outs of it but right off the bat, this thing is a beauty. My wife really likes it too. I am just looking for some good apps that are strictly optimized for the iPad though.

This is one snazzy device!

That's awesome! Welcome to the club!

Reactions: mikesa_tx

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice! Welcome man! You'll love it. And nice case, I love that case!

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I was an iPad critic from day 1. The one who didn't see the point of it. Our house already had two iPhones and an iPod Touch. Despite every reason not to need or want one, I found myself forking over the Best Buy card 2 days ago for my shiny new white iPad 2. And I absolutely love it.

My almost 6 year old loves it, too. He snagged it and started playing it as soon as I got out of bed to go to the bathroom this morning. Apparently Age of Zombies is way cooler on the iPad than the iPod. :confused: :eek:

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I was an iPad critic from day 1. The one who didn't see the point of it. Our house already had two iPhones and an iPod Touch. Despite every reason not to need or want one, I found myself forking over the Best Buy card 2 days ago for my shiny new white iPad 2. And I absolutely love it. :eek:

I know, right! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro