What will make you buy the iPad 3?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I will buy every generation of iPhone and iPad that Apple puts out. They make fantastic products and I love everything Apple. Next week cant come soon enough.

I upgraded to the iPad 2 because of FaceTime. Being on the road and traveling half of the year makes it hard to stay in touch with my friends, family and most importantly my son. When my ex wife isnt being an itch then I get to see my son when I am away. ;-) The form factor was also a big draw.

The improved screen, which we all know is coming in the 3, is a big draw for me. I remember seeing the 4 retina for the first time and being blown away. I had my 3GS side by side with the 4 and the difference was night and day. I cant wait to see that on the iPad 3. I HOPE they will improve on the camera but I wont be bummed if they dont.

Last edited:

appleater

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Nothing will make me buy the iPad 3 'cos I still have over a year left on my iPad 2 ACPP and transfering ACPP to a new owner if I would sell my iPad 2 is too much of a hassle IMO, I have to have the receipts, documents etc. and I would have to inform Apple of the new owner....Blah, I can't be bothered :rolleyes:

Ask me again next year! :D

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Nothing will make me buy the iPad 3 'cos I still have over a year left on my iPad 2 ACPP and transfering ACPP to a new owner if I would sell my iPad 2 is too much of a hassle IMO, I have to have the receipts, documents etc. and I would have to inform Apple of the new owner....Blah, I can't be bothered :rolleyes:

Ask me again next year! :D

Umm, you cant be bothered with a simple phone call? I was successfully able to transfer my APPLE CARE to my sister when I gave her my first gen iPad.

appleater

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Umm, you cant be bothered with a simple phone call? I was successfully able to transfer my APPLE CARE to my sister when I gave her my first gen iPad.

was it that simple for you? you didn't do anything else than called Apple? did they just accepted it or did you have to sent them proof etc.?

the printed text of ACPP just seems so -not-simple-transfer-of-acpp:

"The transfer includes the original Proof of Purchase, the Plan's Confirmation and all of the Plan's packaging material, including printed materials and these Terms and Conditions; (b) you notify Apple of the transfer by sending, faxing or e-mailing notice of transfer to Apple Inc., ATTN: Agreement Administration, MS: 217AC, 2511 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758, U.S., fax number 916-405-3655 or agmts_transfer@apple.com, respectively; and (c) the party receiving the Plan accepts the Terms and Conditions of the Plan. When notifying Apple of the transfer of the Plan, you must provide the Plan Agreement Number, the serial number of the Covered Equipment being transferred and the name, address, telephone number and email address of the new owner.

That's a lot of text to understand and more than one step ( :rolleyes: ) and what if the receiver doesn't accept the Terms & Conditions? :p

And there's a good chance that if I call Apple to do this, I'm being transfered to a Apple person that talks english so I would have to try to get the information through with my finglish :eek:

*sigh* :rolleyes:

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
was it that simple for you? you didn't do anything else than called Apple? did they just accepted it or did you have to sent them proof etc.?

the printed text of ACPP just seems so -not-simple-transfer-of-acpp:

"The transfer includes the original Proof of Purchase, the Plan's Confirmation and all of the Plan's packaging material, including printed materials and these Terms and Conditions; (b) you notify Apple of the transfer by sending, faxing or e-mailing notice of transfer to Apple Inc., ATTN: Agreement Administration, MS: 217AC, 2511 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758, U.S., fax number 916-405-3655 or agmts_transfer@apple.com, respectively; and (c) the party receiving the Plan accepts the Terms and Conditions of the Plan. When notifying Apple of the transfer of the Plan, you must provide the Plan Agreement Number, the serial number of the Covered Equipment being transferred and the name, address, telephone number and email address of the new owner.

That's a lot of text to understand and more than one step ( :rolleyes: ) and what if the receiver doesn't accept the Terms & Conditions? :p

And there's a good chance that if I call Apple to do this, I'm being transfered to a Apple person that talks english so I would have to try to get the information through with my finglish :eek:

*sigh* :rolleyes:

Took the device information, sisters information and went over whatever terms etc that needed to be discussed. Wasnt that hard. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your iPad 2 for another year.:rolleyes:

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Going to take something special...

It's really going to take some spec upgrades to get me to upgrade from my iPad 2. Even if it has an A6 processor, retina display, and high end cameras I just don't see forking over the money. I may be eating my words though, especially if it comes with something that's a game changer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods