What will make you buy the iPad 3?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Active Digitizer and Retina Display combination.
This would allow not only to consme but also to create thing on the iPad.
It is the input that sucks on the iPad, everything else works quite well.
Seriosly, there is a workaround for pretty much everything else
Crappy camera? you can import photos from a better cam
No SD card or USB stick for memory? you can get things stored in the cloud or the dreaded adapter
Sure LTE would be better instead of 3g and stroger multicore processor will be awesome... but what would make me want to buy and upgrade for iPad2? (besides the peer pressure and keeping up with the joneses) - Active Digitizer Pen!!

I thought the idea of having a camera was to take photos with it and import them to something else. Not to import photos onto my iPad lol.

drethos

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Full GPS ability on the wifi version. Basically like my Samsung galaxy tab but not honeycomb and I would be happy. I hate being left out because the companies say you bought the wrong device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Daisy Dee

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
iPad 3 Must Haves

It would have to have a long battery life, hige resolution screen, wifi & Bluetooth capability, Multi-tasking, Front and Back cameras...and a big step up from iPad2:)

peterthomas

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
My personal choice is to have a Retina Display, this is the initial factor that counts, there are too many other things that the ipad 2 is lacking.
For example, look at the camera of the ipad 2 and then compare it to other tablet devices, its so weak in terms of still picture, although the video is 30fps, that is ok but the still is just weird. i ve seen the Asus Eee tablet and its one big fat deal when it comes to tablets and is such a perfect tablet.

That's why I will buy the ipad 3 only when they bring Retina display, a higher camera and of course an updated processor.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My wish list for iPad 3:

•Retina Display
•More RAM
•Faster processor. A6?
•128GB Storage option.
•Not thinner, but lighter.
•Better front and rear cameras. The current ones suck for FaceTime.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't at this time have an iPad. So my motive for getting the iPad 3 would be bc it's the iPad 3. It would be nice to see retina display, a WAY better front facing camera(who really cares about the rear camera on a tab?). More RAM, increased processor and battery life(not to say they are not good as it is). It would also be nice for the price to come down like $100.

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Like others have said, a retina display. Regardless of the specs inside, if the screen is pure retina goodness, Apple is getting my cash.

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
LTE, bigger and faster core, cause bigger and faster is better and spikes that come out so that it doesn't get stolen like my first gen iPad. Haha.

May the Force be with you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2