Why I Believer there will be no iPad update

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Haha yes man, your personally keeping the devices only rumors until apple releases them, with having complete access to them. That's completely ridiculous and absurd, someone who actually did have that kind of access wouldn't throw that out there for people too read over and over again. They'd instantly be picked up by apple and then they'd have no access. Even the people working at apple sometimes have no idea what there working on as found out in the new book inside apple. There's no leg you have above anybody, and no special access. And it's easily realized when you take a look at the facts and realize there is none going for you and no way for what your saying to be plausible. Only what your saying to have people who don't look into things as much believe it. And even more considering that you've been as wrong as anybody else, a inside person would've known the correction instantly, not right when the rest of the rumorists are saying the same things.

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5

Whatever you say. Fact is you don't know me nor the people I know and if you think I put everything I know on this forum you must be insane. I know my limits.

Now, back on topic. The OP is 100% wrong, like others have already said, there will be a new iPad out very soon.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I believe it will be updated and can not wait till March to see what the updates are.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

jayblazer

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Well I think I have figured out what I'm going to do.. today I found out about targets amazing return policy.. 90 days no restocking fee.. if it ain't out or announced in 90 days I will just be good with the I pad 2..

jayblazer

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Well target no longer has an awesome return policy. If you open it you can't return it.. it was printed on the receipt.. tahst' right I went I bought and I returned 89 days 23 hours before I thought I had too. :(

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Well target no longer has an awesome return policy. If you open it you can't return it.. it was printed on the receipt.. tahst' right I went I bought and I returned 89 days 23 hours before I thought I had too. :(

That's a bummer man but if you've waited this long for one what is a few more months?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well I think I have figured out what I'm going to do.. today I found out about targets amazing return policy.. 90 days no restocking fee.. if it ain't out or announced in 90 days I will just be good with the I pad 2..

Actually, Target changed their return policy. Their new return policy is 45 days with no restocking fee.... Still beats Wallmarts 14 day policy, or some of the others who only offer 30 days with a restocking fee. Btw, some Target stores will return iPads if they are opened as long as everything is included in the original box. I know my local Target took my iPad 2 back even though I used it. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait for the 3. I still have the 1. Held out for retina display. Not sure if I'm gonna try to sell this one. May not be worth it.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I can't wait for the 3. I still have the 1. Held out for retina display. Not sure if I'm gonna try to sell this one. May not be worth it.

I was actually talking to someone yesterday about how much the original will go for when the 3 comes around. I'm guessing you could still get $150-200 for it.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I was actually talking to someone yesterday about how much the original will go for when the 3 comes around. I'm guessing you could still get $150-200 for it.

That's what I was thinking. At that point is it worth it? I have slingbox and was thinking keep it as tv for kitchen and outside in summer.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

I agree I still have the one and held out to get this one. If the release comes for the new iPhone this fall I will upgrade that also. I am using the iPhone 4

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
That's what I was thinking. At that point is it worth it? I have slingbox and was thinking keep it as tv for kitchen and outside in summer.

If you don't want whatever you can get for it to put towards a new one, sure keep it. If you want a little help, sell it for what you can get. Way I look at it.

Rockupied

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I doubt there will be an ipad delete any time this year.

This is why I believe so. The iPad 2 sales are phenomenal, and it is enjoying practically no competition, regardless of what else has been made, nothing compares.

Price wise no other company can compare, since apple is already on its second generation, it is reusing parts and it manufactures the costly Flash memory itself. Not to mention apples premium software included.

So taking some time to thinking about apple as a business, knowing you have no competition and great sales, why would you announce or release a new device that would kill your current sales.

Not only would another release the same year make some customers unhappy, but it would also be costly, since they would once again need newer parts and such, when they do not have to do much to enjoy what they are currently receiving. Not to mention that the company has to remake the money it spent investing in the device and is re-investing in the next ipads development before enjoying its slice of the cake.

Also apple never releases a device without it having some great reason for you to want to need it. Not just one update, or something some people want or liked, but several reasons that the masses would enjoy the update.

This is why I believer there will be no iPad update anytime soon.
There has to be an Ipad update. It's been an entire year, and they've got to roll out a lot more than just a revamped Ipad 2.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I doubt there will be an ipad delete any time this year.

This is why I believe so. The iPad 2 sales are phenomenal, and it is enjoying practically no competition, regardless of what else has been made, nothing compares.

Price wise no other company can compare, since apple is already on its second generation, it is reusing parts and it manufactures the costly Flash memory itself. Not to mention apples premium software included.

So taking some time to thinking about apple as a business, knowing you have no competition and great sales, why would you announce or release a new device that would kill your current sales.

Not only would another release the same year make some customers unhappy, but it would also be costly, since they would once again need newer parts and such, when they do not have to do much to enjoy what they are currently receiving. Not to mention that the company has to remake the money it spent investing in the device and is re-investing in the next ipads development before enjoying its slice of the cake.

Also apple never releases a device without it having some great reason for you to want to need it. Not just one update, or something some people want or liked, but several reasons that the masses would enjoy the update.

This is why I believer there will be no iPad update anytime soon.

What do you think about your clearly wrong guess now? All the evidence proves this was simply clickbait....:p

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen