Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Edit: Ignore this post. I thought this was an iPhone 5 thread. :eek:

Last edited:

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
When has any apple product been inferior since the start of the iPod? Apple refreshes may be getting often now but it's just one at a time. You know apple to never release a just ok product. They always shock the release with a great update, especially when the make you wait for the release, like the iPad 3 and iPhone 5 right now. Those HAVE to be some great updates. Apple is making sure your not going to expect what they will contain and how great they'll be. For the iPad 3 I'm thinking ( and hoping) it will definitely have the a6 chip they're testing right now, the double resolution retina display, 8.0 back megapixal camera with hopefully a led flash. The front maybe a 3.0? It's mostly for FaceTime anyway. I'm feeling like it will be a bit of a redesign also, maybe a glass back like the iPhone 4? But I don't know. As for the hdmi, I don't think they'll ever put that in or any other port than a micro sd maybe. You can mirror the iPad 2 wirelessly with an apple tv and the big strides of apple is to make a wireless world, running a cord from your iPad to your tv definitely restricts your movement and freedom. They want to be wireless. But maybe a micro sd for ease of picture transfer would be nice.

PrettySweetie

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I think iPad 2 - is ideal tablet, with good features, but more memory (RAM and ROM) will be a good thing. Because now on my iPad (1G, 32GB) 25Gb ROM using for apps, and there no more space for video

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the next iPad will be LTE capable. Verizon already has 1 or 2 Android Tabs on their network.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the next iPad will be LTE capable. Verizon already has 1 or 2 Android Tabs on their network.

This would be pretty nice and considering the next iPad won't come out for a few months it's a pretty realistic expectation too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77