How can i transfer my iPhone 4 contacts to iPad 2

inman2787

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a way to export all my contacts from my iPhone straight into my iPad 2 without having to re-type all of them in? Thanks a lot.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Sync them with your Mac/PC (iTunes)... or with Google (Gmail)... or with MobileMe... or with iCloud... and then to your iPad.

Reactions: Alli

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I've never used google sync, but icloud worked perfectly to transfer my contacts from my phone to my ipad. It transferred the compatible apps too.

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Google sync is the best. I use it for calendar, tasks, (theres an app for that) contacts, and obviously mail.

I've switched operating systems a couple times now, (I'm about to ditch to android soon) and the transition is flawless every single time. Get device. Enter gmail. Get to business.

alexhusty

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
iPhone to iPad Transfer Contact

Does anyone know of a way to export all my contacts from my iPhone straight into my iPad 2 without having to re-type all of them in? Thanks a lot.

Look dude there is a free utility tool called iTunes with the help of which you can trasfer the iPhone contacts to the iPad. However 1 word of caution - the application would not transfer only contacts but the entire data from your iPhone to the iPad. It is because selective backup is not possible by iTunes. 1 More thing I would like to tell you is that the data transfer speed is real slow and sometimes it would hang as well.

Alternativel, if you don't wnat to use iTunes, you can opt for some secondary or 3rd party automatic software that can easily transfer the iPhone contacts to the iPad of yours. You can use iMacsoft Transfer Tool and I should say that I have been using the software for 1 year or so and it works like a real charm.

Have a Look: iphonetransfermac.com

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just contacts simple way is to use iCloud all other ways work but simple way is iCloud

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

tuhin

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Transfer Contracts

Assuming you use the same PC for your iPhone as your iPad and the iPhone has been synched... Open iTunes and plug your iPad into your PC. Click on "the name of your iPad" in "Devices" in the left sidebar. Under the "Info" tab at the top of the screen you'll find "Synch Contacts" Uncheck this if it's checked. Then check "Selected Groups" and then check "iphone." Click "Synch" at the bottom right of the screen. Your contacts should now load to your iPad. hey don't you want it, So click here to contact Photo & Video - ZeroStylus | ZeroStylus

Last edited:

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I personally use my Y! account to transfer/sync my iPhone contacts (used it the last time I switched to my new iPh).

Here is a good article combining two methods of contact transfer/sync - iCloud and Yahoo:

Sync iPhone contacts

Y! account has one advantage over Gmail contacts (fortunately or not) and that is the possibility to channel your FB contacts into your Y! accounts.

Another non-Cloud method of transferring contacts between iDevices is to use your computer. First, export the iPhone contacts to your PC:

Then import the entries to the iPad using the same tool.

Last edited:

Sonlon

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

1,connect iphone 4s to computer,then open itunes,click the "iphone 4" on the left bar,and click "info" to check "sync contacts",then click "sync" to sync the contacts to computer,disconnect iphone 4s to computer.

2,connect ipad 2 to computer,then click the "ipad 2" on the left bar,and click "info" to adcanced and then "replacing information on this ipad 2",then check contacts,click "sync" to sync the contacts from iphone 4 to ipad 2.

soleman2010

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Ipad video tutorials ???

I have some problems at my Apple Ipad. And still i don't know some features of my iPad. It will be helpful if i get video tutorials for iPad functions and troubleshooting. I have searched all over for this. I couldn't find anyone very useful. If anyone has it inform me....

I have found it.Thanks everyone

Last edited:

aanaya abid

Banned
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
You need to sync your contacts to your computer using iTunes. This is explained clearly in Apple's iOS documentation.

Then sync the iPad using the same machine and make sure you enable "sync contacts" and "overwrite contacts on iPad for this sync".

FelixLotta

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
we could use iCloud or App bump to tansfer the contacts well.
FYI, found this tips How to: "transfer your iPhone 4 data to iPhone 4S" is very useful on transfer data from iPhone 4 to 4S.

But the link leads to a commercial tool that never work on any iPhone, consider a malware spam.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner