Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

305mp07

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
This zagg/logitech keyboard may be my best chance to start ditching little by little my PC at work :) I will use it to answer emails, log phone calls, right reports on repairs and much more. This keyboard is a good step forward to prove that we need less and less PC for normal day-to-day activities!

jpedmd

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Zagg keyboard case makes the iPad practical as a content creation platform when traveling, and offers excellent physical protection as well. Right now the iPad is great for content consumption, but I just can't work as efficiently with just the on-screen keyboard. Great way to be more productive and save time!

tszmsj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Balancing Act Mom

I work part time in order to help support our family and try to spend as much time with my daughter as I can when I'm not at the office. There are times when I have to do a bit of work from home and being able to do it on my iPad, with a keyboard, wherever I am in the house, would make all the difference in my balancing act as a working mom!

Barefoottek

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I enjoy the freedom of being computer free. I get my email and surf the net from my Ipad on a dialy basis and thoroughly enjoy the experience. This addition would be icing on the cake. Thanks Tipb for another great give away!

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I'd get the most use out of this at work, no question. I've got a vacation coming up and I'd love to be able to take the majority of my work with me. Thanks to both TiPB and ZAGG!

njlovold

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
ZAGG for iPad 2

It's a toss up between getting more use at home or at work. This case would rock at work for note taking during meetings, but it would also be amazing for writing up my emails from home. Hmm...

alpine

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Cool Case

I would love the new Logitech keyboard case (by Zagg). My two greatest loves could finally be united: the iPad 2 and Swiss Keyboards.

36dbldz

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
id get most use of it every time it turns on. its hard to type on the screen and with this product it will give it that laptop feeling where u can rest it on your lap on the train/bus or on a table

tsluss

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm finally getting an iPad2 for the office and I'll be using it for a variety of tasks such as validating website development, accessing remote computers through VNC, email and lots of other things. While I don't necessarily want to use a keyboard all of the time, having one built into the case would be great for those times when I need to do some real typing if I'm in a meeting, taking notes or something similar.

MiiiiiiiPad

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I have had my eye on this case/keyboard forever! This would be such a sweet win! I could definitely use it both at work and at home, though it would be most appreciated at work. Thanks!

dhledm

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Summer has arrive. That means more hours spent outside on a patio with a tall cool drink. And of course, my iPad handy for work. The Zagg keyboard would be a godsend working outside of the office. Pick me please.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
This would be a sweet addition to my iPad2 ... for work while commuting to/from work ... at the coffee shop ... on vacation ... pretty much everywhere I take my iPad2!

cjk5wf

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I go to a lot of trade shows that I set my iPad up on my table in my booth. This will not only stand it up nicely but will show off such a great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods