new here.....

girlwood

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I hope you can give me an answer, as I don't seem to find one in other forums. iPad (1) photo problem. When I put my Photo's in event-albums, when I do an update/backup, I get photos the are not form that event on the top and when I open that event the top photo in not in the event so I can't delete it. I hope you understand. Is it because I use the same SD card over and over? Am I suppose to re-name the file before I download them in the the iPad? It is driving me "NUTS"

Laurie

P.S. thanks

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I hope you can give me an answer, as I don't seem to find one in other forums. iPad (1) photo problem. When I put my Photo's in event-albums, when I do an update/backup, I get photos the are not form that event on the top and when I open that event the top photo in not in the event so I can't delete it. I hope you understand. Is it because I use the same SD card over and over? Am I suppose to re-name the file before I download them in the the iPad? It is driving me "NUTS"

Laurie

P.S. thanks

Check your photo folders on your pc and how you have it set to sync in iTunes for ex if u have iTunes to sync your picture folder and all sub folders and in your pic folder you have other folders / albums there could be a single pic thats the main pic folder and not in a album
I have a folder named iphone pics in side my pc pictures folder and have sub folders under that the. Tell iTunes just to sync my iPhone pics folder and all sub folders. Hope this helps

Iphonecaptain

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
The problem is the albumsvon the pc. Check those and correct them the way you want it on your iPad and your problem will be resolved. Not really hard to fix

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73