iPad 2 Losing Battery

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Lately I've been leaving wifi off on my iPad while I'm at work. The smart cover leaves it in sleep mode. I leave with 100% battery but come home to 66%. Why is it losing so much battery if there's no data connection and it's in sleep mode?

omysea

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Just close all the operating program, and if the situation you mentioned often occurs, you could ask for apple after service for help!

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Is this an exchange-worthy problem? As far as I know, all programs are closed. Is there a way to reset the device to see if that rectifies the problem? There aren't any Apple Stores in my immediate area and I don't want to have to send this thing anywhere as I've only had it 2 weeks and have been enjoying it thoroughly.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Is this an exchange-worthy problem? As far as I know, all programs are closed. Is there a way to reset the device to see if that rectifies the problem? There aren't any Apple Stores in my immediate area and I don't want to have to send this thing anywhere as I've only had it 2 weeks and have been enjoying it thoroughly.

Sometimes you just need to suck it up and send it in, sounds like you have something haywire. You can either deal with it, or exchange it and send it back. If I were you, I'd send it back!

Reactions: anon(52425)

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I had similar problems with my iPhone. After a restore, it's been fine. Always try that first. Don't forget to back it up first! ;)

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I'll try for a restore first. It took too long for this thing to get here in the first place, I'm not about to send it away.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW