Tablets... Tablets... O tablets

RECKLESS#AC

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the market to get a tablet but with all the choices it's pretty hard to make. I have an iPhone and I like everything it offers but then again there are many other tablets that offer the same thing like the playbook or the new flyer. Please opinions are welcome.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The decision for me was size. Ten inches of iPad was just too much. Too heavy, needed two hands to do anything. I settled on the 7" Galaxy Tab, and am very happy.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
IMO it depends on what size you want and what your budget is. Galaxy tab good if your looking for smaller. iPad good if you want bigger. Personally love my iPad. Blackberry one doesn't impress me.

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 here as well! Wouldn't have it any other way! Tried a few others like the Galaxy Tab & BB Playbook but wasn't impressed with those at all! Personal preference I guess but love the iPad 2!!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I actually still have the first one. Wasn't enough different between one or two for me to justify the purchase. Wouldn't use the camera and not a gamer so never had issue with the speed.

RECKLESS#AC

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Well I was at a bestbuy browsing them and the iPad/ iPad 2 is great but it's huge. The galaxy and playbook seem perfect in size but I've had to many bad past experiences with google devices and bb's app store is limited. What about the htc flyer? Any info on that?

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I have both the iPad 2 and the playbook. I'm glad I have both they each have there pros and cons but I use them both for different occasions.

Ham Solo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
It really is a personal preference. I've looked at all of them and I prefer the iPad. I'm used to iOS, it's easy to use, and it syncs effortlessly with my MBP. I use it mostly for entertainment, so the bigger screen on the iPad is ideal.

Bill McNeal

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
I've spent some time looking at the new acer iconia and asus transformer tabs I wasn't able to get hands on the transformer, but the iconia is pretty sweet. It can be had for $450 usd and while it's heavier than the iPad it also has a slightly larger screen. I really liked those android tabs, but I wound up getting an iPad. I've spent like 120 on iOS apps and at he end of the day that was the tipping point for me

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73