iPad 2 - No game sounds!

millerke#IM

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello all-

None of my games output any sound! However my ipod works just fine. I put my headphones on while playing Real Racing & I could hear the game sound just fine. So I've gome over all my settings...everything seems to be in check.
I used to be able to use the side volume buttons to adjust the volume in any application, but now it only works on the home screen. Since the iPod works, it must not be a hardware issue.

Any help appreciated!!

nobius

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello all-

None of my games output any sound! However my ipod works just fine. I put my headphones on while playing Real Racing & I could hear the game sound just fine. So I've gome over all my settings...everything seems to be in check.
I used to be able to use the side volume buttons to adjust the volume in any application, but now it only works on the home screen. Since the iPod works, it must not be a hardware issue.

Any help appreciated!!

Do you have the slider action set to mute or lock orientation? I noticed that there seemed to be a bug where if I have it set to lock orientation, some apps would mute the sounds, so i have the switch set to mute.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice