iPad 2 Bag Options & A Giveaway

Acint1924

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I am writing a blog (themacfanatic) and plan on doing what I am going to be calling a BagFanatic battle. Basically I will be reviewing 4 different iPad 2 bags and giving away 2 of them at the conclusion of the last review.

I would like to get input from the TiPb community on what bags they want me to review and why! So far I have thought of reviewing the Muzetto by SFbags and the Ristretto by TomBihn.

I am doing this because I feel that most people end up buying a crappy bag from Best Buy or even the Apple store and they miss out on these wonderful bags that you can only get online or in certain states.

Leave your ideas on here or on the website and I will be sure to review the bags that most people are voting for!

-Anthony
@The_MacFanatic

NYVetteGuy

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Muzetto is a must (I have one and I LOVE it), I think you should also consider Copper River's bags, they are of high quality and are not as expensive as some of the other high quality bags (I also have their Traveller Bag) and are a great buy.

FobBerry

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I found a crumpler bag - Elastic Lady 3000 which is not only cheap but especially designed for the iPad 2 at ?39. It's marketed for women.

Acint1924

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Alli is correct in saying that some men and women have different needs in a bag but many of these bags could definitely be used by both.

I received the Tom Bihn Ristretto on Friday and my fiance has already asked if she could steal it from me once I am done using it! It is certainly not a "girly" bag but it is just so thought out. The extra pouches it comes with and the built in iPad protection just make it so practical.

-Anthony
@The_MacFanatic
themacfanatic

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73