iPad video course

iPadgus

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello this is Henning Gustavsen, thank you very much for letting me join your forum.
I?m 40 years old, married to Vita and we are blessed with two boys soon to be 4 and 6 years old.
I work at an Assitive Technology Center in Norway. In my daily work I have to look for suitable devices for all kinds of people. Lately I?ve been working a lot with Ipad and Ipod-touch. Especially with Ipad there?s been a leap forward for many people. The posibilities are almost indefinite, but I?ve missed a few things. One of them is a good video source that covers everything from the essentials to the advanced settings.

Quite recently I found a good video course and many people here in Norway like this very much. It covers everything most people need to know in simple and straight forward steps. :)

To learn more about it take a look at my blog. You'll find it if you search for ipad video lesson review

Henning

iPadgus

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2