Convert PDF to ePub on my iPad 2

inman2787

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Hello!
I would like to convert a PDF file to ePub format for reading it on an iPad.
Is there an online/desktop tool that will allow me to do that?
Thanks.

brianmg

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Calibre works great and allows you to convert from multiple sources to multiple outputs, including PDF to ePub (calibre-ebook dot com). It is a desktop application for Windows/Mac/Linux.

green7o7o

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
PDF is the worst file format for reading on eBook devices. However, you may try GoodReader or ReaddleDocs iPhone apps. They have a text reflow feature to extract and show only the text from the PDF file.
Also, you may try this tutorial about how to convert PDF to ePub on iPad. Results depend entirely on the PDFs that you want to convert.
Hope it can do you a favor.

Last edited:

gorgeCurtis

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey I would try to avoid using just the tool's alone if u know any programing u could do the extra programing required your self. If not then try a Manuel converter that way the files can matinee the correct formatting and wont look like gibberish.

jalba3

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Calibre is the best option I have found to convert x file to y (kindle .mobi, pdf, epub etc.) It is a desktop application as mentioned above.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Callibre works great for converting to epub, but how are you going to load/read the epub on your iPad?

leehom

May 15, 2012
Visit site
If you haven't found a solution already, try enosloft pdf to epub software. It is an ebook management software that can be used to convert many formats.

samrichard

Banned
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
You can convert pdf to epub on mac with the above suggested enosloft pdf to epub software. However if you are willing to migrate your iPad 2 files on your iPad or PC hard drive, in that case you are not supposed to use this software due its limitation. In order to perform file transfer, that time you are needed to use third party iPad 2 epub transfer software that safely transfers your files and all books saved with .epub extension on your iPad 2 or vise versa.

<a href="http://ipad2epubtransfersoftware.com" target="_blank">http://ipad2epubtransfersoftware.com</a>

Last edited:

evernnn

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Then you need a PDF converter, those free PDF converter sure the result is bad. Google a simple operation of the PDF converter it. Absolutely to use such as oxpdf, this section is very good
1-1104291123470-L.jpg

Last edited:

Soming

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
That's really unconvenient to read PDF on ebook device. So, i google a freeware 3dpageflip PDF to ePub Converter (from 3dpageflip.com) to convert PDF to epub and output mobile version(for ipad). It works fast and save my time. It is worth trying.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro