Apple's Ipad 2 cover

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
So is that magnetic cover really worth the $40?

I have a ghost armor covering on my ipad and I bought a carrying case for my ipad.

Do I really need that cover?

Thoughts suggestions?

Thank you

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I like it as it keeps the the fingerprints to a minimum and I just wipe it down and I'm good to go!! It was well worth the price!!

I did find out I have a speck of dust under the glass on my ipad 2

p2kart

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I personally dont think its worth it... Especially not the leather ones...

Let me ask people who have a smart cover... do you NOT use a screen protector?

Everyone I know with a smart cover uses a screen protector as well, so whats the point of both?

Basically you end up with a 40 dollar folding stand.

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
What i really want is a something I can stand the ipad up on so I don't have to lay it flat while using it! I know there isn't a dock keyboard yet for it but that is something that would work.

The ghost armor is great as it prevents fingerprints and scratches!

I do like the sleep and wake of the ipad cover

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I like it for the stand capability and minor screen protection along with the on and off functionality. I had an Apple iPad case on my 1st gen so I'm used to the folding up. The only problem I have with it is that the back of my iPad is exposed to fingerprints but you wont have that problem.

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
I bought a smart cover when I bought the iPad2. It's not worth it. No question that it's cool and the auto wake/sleep is very cool. In my opinion it doesn't provide enough protection; no back protection and no hand hold. I've ordered the Marware CEO Hybrid. I used one on my iPad and it was great. A reasonable trade-off of weight and thickness. Includes the stand and hand hold and now includes the magnets for the smart wake/sleep. My apple Smart cover is grey and only a few weeks used. PM me if you want to buy it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods