iWork or Doc To Go?

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Hey all, I've been using my iPad more for work lately and need either Docs To Go or Numbers and Pages. I wont't be doing anything toonheavy duty but need to be able to edit Word and Excel files. Docs To Go is cheaper but I feel like iWork would be the better fit for use on an iPad.

Are you able to create documents in Pages and Numbers then edit with Word and Excel? Everyone still uses them where I work. What do you guys think? Should I take the cheaper route or go with the Apple software?

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks. So far I like the UI (based on the screenshots in the AppStore) of the iWork apps better them docs to go.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Ok thanks. So far I like the UI (based on the screenshots in the AppStore) of the iWork apps better them docs to go.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I do too but I'm a bit concerned about mixing with Word and Excel. Plus the price of Docs To Go and the fact that it's a universal app might make it too hard to pass up.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
Docs To Go also has Dropbox and Google Docs integration. Makes it simple to save files and access them from your computer without connecting your computer through iTunes to access the files.

Reactions: rws381