Ipad2 upgrade to LTE

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I wish the new Ipad 2 could be upgraded to LTE. I really want to buy one, but don't want to spend $800 on a device that will be outdated next year. :mad: I would pay to have it shipped to Apple and upgraded to LTE.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Every Apple device is outdated in a year. Whether it has LTE or not. What if next year has retina and USB ports? Kind of the same thing

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Garz, something new each and every year, and if you wait for every new feature, you'll be waiting a long time... and you have the choice to spend less than $800 and have a great product, buy the $499 16gb device, try it if you love it sell it next year and buy the latest greatest iPad, heck that's what I'll do.

Personally I didn't see enough features on the iPad 2 that I wanted so I'm skipping a generation and waiting until next year, love my 1st generation iPad!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I agree with Garz, something new each and every year, and if you wait for every new feature, you'll be waiting a long time... and you have the choice to spend less than $800 and have a great product, buy the $499 16gb device, try it if you love it sell it next year and buy the latest greatest iPad, heck that's what I'll do.

Personally I didn't see enough features on the iPad 2 that I wanted so I'm skipping a generation and waiting until next year, love my 1st generation iPad!

I agree. Im sticking with my 1st gen and waiting for the 3rd. Wasnt enough to have me re-buy and then sell my first gen and lose a few hundred with what I have invested in cases as well

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner