Official standing in line for international iPad 2 launch thread!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I'll be at Fairview Apple Store outside Montreal tomorrow waiting in line for iPad 2. Where will you be?

Let us know, and when you're there, post us some pics!

MaTiCeK

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
Count me in! I'll try to get ahold of a 32gb wifi only iPad 2 black. Plus the obligatory Magic Cover & hopefully an Invisible shield for the back... if it's already out, that is.

I'm starting from Maribor, Slovenia and driving to the Apple Store in Munich Germany. My route.

Call me crazy... :)

danwms

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Im only going to go a couple of hours before, if the queues are to big by then ill leave it. I have got far better things to do than stand in line for something that a week later ill have for the rest of my life.

lucasite

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Im only going to go a couple of hours before, if the queues are to big by then ill leave it. I have got far better things to do than stand in line for something that a week later ill have for the rest of my life.

Are you sure you'll be able to pick one up a week from now?
I get the feeling once everything get sold out today (and it will sell out quickly), it'll be a long waiting game for more supplies to arrive.

itlee

Jan 1, 2009
Visit site
yay got my black 3G 16Gb :)

waited for 2 hours with maybe only 20 people in front of me, but by 5pm probably another 30-40 behind me.

andyheron

Mar 4, 2011
twitter.com
I wasn't waiting in line as I'm not bothering to upgrade from my original iPad but this was (the first half of) the line at the Grand Arcade store in Cambridge, England at approx 2pm!!

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
my local future shop had a line of about 15 by 2 pm, but it was way to cold for me so I plan on calling around later tonight, I'm looking for the 64 gb wifi + 3g which i hope will be too much for most people

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I walked past the Apple store in the Eaton store, holy line up batman. I'll post up the shots later. I ordered online, one eight hour wait is enough of an experience is good enough for me. The news reports the people have been there since yesterday so 2 days wait :eek:

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Spent last night calling around to various stores to see if thy had any left in stock, no luck but I did manage to get on a waiting list and got a call this morning and got a 64 gb wifi + 3G :)

(technically it's my dads but it may just go missing periodically)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2