Order iPad 2 online or wait?

natehoch96

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I know it'll take roughly 4-5 weeks for my iPad to arrive if I order it online, but I can't help but think that in that time there will be enough stock that I'll be able to pick one up in stores. I want to have it before Easter weekend because I am travelling and would love to have it with me. What do you guys think I should do, order one or wait and pray?

gameboy213

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I just cancelled my apple order after grabbing one at target. It took work but beats waiting for what seems like forever for mine to ship.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Many Apple stores have been getting them lately. You can order and cancel it as long as it hasn't shipped yet. If it ships, you have to ship it back to return it. Can't return a order at a Apple store.

p2kart

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
In Canada it was released online at 1am today, and I ordered one right away, but I am going to see if I can pick one up somewhere local...

Interestingly enough, it was 2-3 week ship time right off the bat and estimated delivery is April 22nd which in Canada is the friday of a 4 day long weekend... it it doesn't arrive early I foresee a lot off people.