iPad Newbie ???

Tat2

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I got my iPad 2 on the day it was released and I have never had an iPad or anything that required the use of browsing apps through the app store.
So my question / problem is, when I browse through the list of apps in the app store and I get to a certain point in browsing, if I were to click on a certain app to read what it's about and then to return back to the list of apps, the search results always brings me back to the very beginning of the list and never returns to where I left off after clicking on a app to read about it. Once in awhile it would return to where I left off but that is very rare. It's a bit frustrating that i go to flip through a list of like 300 apps and I get to like half way through, then it returns me back to the beginning of list having to view through the list again from the beginning.

Is this normal or a bug with the app store or a bug with the iOS on the iPad 2....???

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Sadly, that's just a issue in iOS. It does it on iPhones as well. If you want you could try chomp, it helps you find apps in the app store easier.

Reactions: Tat2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2