When will US stores be restocked with iPad2's?

frank33v

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I finally have someone willing to buy my ipad1 on Craigslist for a fair price (I think) but now can't get my hands on an ipad2! I am on the fence about the value of the upgrade anyway so I don't want to compound it now by being without one for 3-5 weeks.

If we are talking next week stores will be restocked then it is no big deal, but a month or more is crazy.

Most places tell me they do not know when they will be getting more, but the Apple Store in Nashua, NH told me maybe tomorrow, call in the morning to check. How can they get them tomorrow when online states much longer...are they just saying that so I check back with them daily ?

Does anyone have any ideas?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Was at Apple this morning and they got in 3 models of the 18 models. They dont know when they arrive. People were waiting in line this at Apple hoping for a big shipment to arrive

AppleFan

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I guess one can try to guess iPad 2 stocks availability looking at their shipment dates for current orders. I'm using this great site to get an insight of such matters as it tracks hundreds of orders and their associated shipment dates ... and from what I'm seeing, I seriously believe that Apple is already running out of stock for some models, and that's it is going to be a long time before everybody is able to get any model they want in a timely manner.

The website that I'm using is called iPad 2 Order Tracker

frank33v

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
oh well...I tried to give apple my money

I guess I will just sit tight with my ipad1 then...guess they really where not ready for the launch..

I am not standing in a line nor going to the apple store every day for a chance to buy something as unnecessary as an ipad2.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2