Review your iPad 2!!

ongre10

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I've had this thing for a few months now and am quite impressed. It has it's limitations, it's not a real computer, but the longer I use it, the more I admire the apple design philosophy. All the parameters of battery life, types and operation of the programs fall into place nicely.
While on a long flight I watched 2 movies of my choice with amazing definition. It streams audio and video very well and with this case I have, the zoo-gue case set up at a 35 degree angle,I can type well and quickly.
I like it slot. The way I see it, Apple will own the tablet business for several more years,eventually the other OS devices will catch up, but Apple will be on to something else.

michaelone#IM

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I had been looking for a tablet to keep in the truck with my while at work. I needed something to take hand written notes on because my old method involved writing them on one of 7 spiral bound notebooks or envelopes or any handy scrap of paper. Customers and vendors would get annoyed when I would invariably lose the note and whatever action was required wouldn't happen. This wasn't great customer service.

So I looked online and found the HTC Flyer. A 7" tablet that was designed for pen input though oddly it didn't come with a pen and the pen was $80.00 extra. I went to the retailer and decided to buy it but looked at all the other models to be sure I was getting my money's worth. My wife pointed out the ipad at the end of the display so I went to look at it too. I've never owned an Apple product and really didn't have any interest in an ipad. I thought of the ipad as an entertainment device only. I didn't think a stylus would work with it. After holding it and operating it for a while though I realized that I had to go home and do some research on the Apple. I had only looked at Android (prior to going on this expedition I had purchased an HP Touchpad. You all know how that worked out). Well dog-gone. The Apple would do everything I wanted and a lot more so I went back and bought it along with a stylus.
I downloaded Evernote and Noteshelf which I use for my handwritten notes. I also bought Daily Notes for taking typewritten notes at work and around my hobby farm. Downloaded Toodledo for tasks, Calengoo that I like for all my Google calendars, Box.net for accessing my 50 gig complimentary account from HP - I wonder how long that will last. A big app for me is Logmein. I can easily access my work computer from my truck or anywhere else and operate Peachtree Accounting and MSAccess. That one still amazes me with how well it works. I can post customer payments even via credit card from wherever I am. Cool!
So now that I have tasted the koolaide, I am ready for more. I am shopping for camping gear as I think this is required for when I go to buy my iphone 5. My next computer will likely have to be an imac. Where will it end?

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I had been looking for a tablet to keep in the truck with my while at work. I needed something to take hand written notes on because my old method involved writing them on one of 7 spiral bound notebooks or envelopes or any handy scrap of paper. Customers and vendors would get annoyed when I would invariably lose the note and whatever action was required wouldn't happen. This wasn't great customer service.

So I looked online and found the HTC Flyer. A 7" tablet that was designed for pen input though oddly it didn't come with a pen and the pen was $80.00 extra. I went to the retailer and decided to buy it but looked at all the other models to be sure I was getting my money's worth. My wife pointed out the ipad at the end of the display so I went to look at it too. I've never owned an Apple product and really didn't have any interest in an ipad. I thought of the ipad as an entertainment device only. I didn't think a stylus would work with it. After holding it and operating it for a while though I realized that I had to go home and do some research on the Apple. I had only looked at Android (prior to going on this expedition I had purchased an HP Touchpad. You all know how that worked out). Well dog-gone. The Apple would do everything I wanted and a lot more so I went back and bought it along with a stylus.
I downloaded Evernote and Noteshelf which I use for my handwritten notes. I also bought Daily Notes for taking typewritten notes at work and around my hobby farm. Downloaded Toodledo for tasks, Calengoo that I like for all my Google calendars, Box.net for accessing my 50 gig complimentary account from HP - I wonder how long that will last. A big app for me is Logmein. I can easily access my work computer from my truck or anywhere else and operate Peachtree Accounting and MSAccess. That one still amazes me with how well it works. I can post customer payments even via credit card from wherever I am. Cool!
So now that I have tasted the koolaide, I am ready for more. I am shopping for camping gear as I think this is required for when I go to buy my iphone 5. My next computer will likely have to be an imac. Where will it end?

It won't lol. I started with a MacBook in 08. Now I have iPhone iPad MacBook and iMac. It never ends!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73