Official standing in line for iPad 2 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

airb330

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
My husband is on his way to Christiana Mall (DE) Apple store. I'll post about the line length once he gets there. (He's about an hour away.)

Yes, please let me know. I can leave work around 4, but don't want to bother if it is crazy. I'm only 15 minutes away from the mall. Tax-free :)

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I'm in line at the mall of GA ATT store!

I'll keep you posted. There seems to be about 120 people here. Who thinks I have a chance of scoring 3G AT&T 64:mad:

I called the AT&T stores in my area it looks like they only got 32gb models and one store hasn't gotten any yet. THEY DID I'm First in line! I look like crap but I don't care!:eek:

I will keep calling them and If they say they got a 64 I'm gonna run over there. It is only across the street and no one appears to be waiting there.

Last edited:

anaisamy

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
There are 4-500 people in line at the Christiana Mall Store in Delaware. :eek:

Apple employee told him that they've been getting "truck loads" of iPads, but they are not sure they will have enough with the line they currently have. There is a 2 iPad per person limit.

He is now leaving to go to Best Buy to see what their situation is.

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Ooooooommmmmmmmmggggggggggggg

I called the AT&T store from the line in the mall. They just got their shipment and they have a 64 gb. So I left the line quietly and I'm here FIRSTTTTTTT IN LINE!!!

lokiju

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Damn, that does not sound promising.

Maybe I'll try the Target near my work first before heading to Mall of GA. I'm not wanting to stand in line for 5 hours to not get one.

anaisamy

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
is only two ipads per cust. for today or wat?

I don't know. I would guess probably just for today, or in the short-term when demand is really high.

Husband went to the Best Buy in Newark, DE as a plan B. There are only 10-15 people in line there, so he is waiting. The Best Buy employee wouldn't tell him anything about availability or stock, which is kinda crappy.

airb330

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
There are 4-500 people in line at the Christiana Mall Store in Delaware. :eek:

Apple employee told him that they've been getting "truck loads" of iPads, but they are not sure they will have enough with the line they currently have. There is a 2 iPad per person limit.

He is now leaving to go to Best Buy to see what their situation is.

Haha F that...I'll wait a few weeks or go to another store. Is it cause of tax-free? There aren't enough people in Delaware to justify that. Iphone 3G launch wasn't that crowded...and that was a disaster!

airb330

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. I would guess probably just for today, or in the short-term when demand is really high.

Husband went to the Best Buy in Newark, DE as a plan B. There are only 10-15 people in line there, so he is waiting. The Best Buy employee wouldn't tell him anything about availability or stock, which is kinda crappy.

I think that one or the one on 202 will be the least crowded. The Kirkwood store seems to be the most busy out of all three in New Castle County.

lng

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I hope he finds it and leaves us some. :)

Coming all the way from Turkey to Delaware tomorrow afternoon. I hope I can find two without so much hassle.

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Anyone in the Hemet, CA area know anything about potential lines?

I work 3-10 today, but, hopefully with me being the on time employee that I am, the boss will let me take an 'extended' lunch to be able to hit one of the two WalMarts in my area. Im gonna hit up Target as well. But, having called Target yesterday to get the word on their stock, they are "very limited."

Luckily I was able to recruit my woman to scope out the second WalMart. I'm desperately hoping to get one by the days end.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Houston Texas

It's a beautiful day to stand in a line for an iPad 2. Anyone out there in line with a report?

Thanks, and happy standing in line! I am on the way.

Uthink

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Apple just kicked everyone out and put up curtains. I'm guessing they're bringing inventory out on the floor now. Here in Cincinnati.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR