Official iPad 2 order tracker

idontlikeonions

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
According to fedex mine was in HK for almost a day, it felt like longer bc fedex tracking isn't always accurate while the package is still in transit, it will often show that it moved well after it actually did move. Hang in there, once it gets to the states you'll receive it pretty quickly.

Reactions: pjtiern

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
It's here!!!

iPad 2 is in Anchorage AK and I am still hoping for an early arrival so I won't miss it before I have to leave town. Anyone know how long it took your unit to get from Anchorage to your house? I live in Texas but that really should not make any difference since they come by air.

Thanks,

Patiently (or not) awaiting my new toy.

Well, it arrived 7 days earlier than stated. Gotta love em when they under promise and over deliver! I love my new iPad 2!!

pjtiern

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I Pad now in Anchorage Alaska and says on schedule to arrive in PA tomorrow. Amazing. Quite possible updates are not real accurate from Hong Kong. That will give son plenty of time to put Invisashields on. We will be in PA Saturday night.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Wow! I love this thing!

Well, it arrived 7 days earlier than stated. Gotta love em when they under promise and over deliver! I love my new iPad 2!!

As much as I hate to say this.....it was well worth the wait.

Just about set up the way I want it for now. Got lots of books to read, and stuff to play with. Let the games begin!

prbydaphne

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
When did you order

Hey guys for those of you who have received or your ipads have shipped, when did you order. I ordered on Mar 14 so I know I have maybe another week. I know remember what being a kid Christmas was like . . . .

pjtiern

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
My I Pad's journey is almost over. It's on a vehicle for delivery. Ordered just before noon 3/11, delivered a week before the original date of 4/6. Delivered as promised. I hope I am as impressed with the I Pad as I am with the order/fulfillment process. Hope all that are waiting are as happy as I am.

Last edited:

gikim1118

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So I ordered the Dock, Smartcover and Ipad2 on 3/14. I have already received my smartcover and dock is prepped for shipping. So I guess I'll have to play with my smartcover and my dock until my Ipad2 gets here. :(

prbydaphne

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
doing my happy dance

So my ipad was prepared for shipping today around 12:30pm EST. I placed my order on 3/14/11 at 8:01 Pacific time!!! Oh yeah, oh yeah!!! I was originally set to get it on the 14th so yeah it looks like they are running about 7 days ahead of schedule!

appleater

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Ordered white iPad 2 64GB Wifi+3G on 3/25 at 5:05 am GMT

Estimated Shipping: April 15th
Estimated Delivery: April 28th

So, two weeks to go until shipping and little over three weeks until iPad 2 is mine, oh how I love waiting :rolleyes:

alexander__ekin

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
finally got my white ipad 2 3G 32GB from utakutikstore indonesia at 1-4-2011
imag0299o.jpg

By alexander_ekin at 2011-04-02

imag0296e.jpg

By alexander_ekin at 2011-04-02

Apollo2X

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my black 32Gig iPad on Mar 23. Ships April 21, estimated delivery to Michigan: April 26. I'm uber happy with that, because it's one day after I'm completely done with my finals and a few days before my birthday :)