Official iPad 2 order tracker

havalex

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
ON the Truck For Delivery

Got my info today thought it might go past the date of 18 March, but looks like i will enjoy it tonight.

Mar 18, 2011 7:38 AMOn FedEx vehicle for deliveryNORFOLK, VAMar 18, 2011 7:35 AMAt local FedEx facilityNORFOLK, VAMar 18, 2011 6:40 AMAt dest sort facilityNORFOLK, VAMar 18, 2011 4:00 AMDeparted FedEx locationMEMPHIS, TNMar 18, 2011 1:15 AMArrived at FedEx locationMEMPHIS, TNMar 17, 2011 4:01 PMDeparted FedEx locationANCHORAGE, AKMar 17, 2011 2:01 PMInt'l shipment releaseANCHORAGE, AKMar 17, 2011 12:44 PMArrived at FedEx locationANCHORAGE, AKMar 17, 2011 10:03 AMAt local FedEx facilitySENNAN-SHI JPMar 15, 2011 10:47 PMAt local FedEx facilityLANTAU ISLAND HKMar 15, 2011 5:05 PMIn transitLANTAU ISLAND HKMar 15, 2011 3:05 PMLeft FedEx origin facilitySHENZHEN CNMar 14, 2011 6:43 PMShipment information sent to FedExMar 15, 2011 3:41 AMPicked upSHENZHEN CN

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, how long doe Fed Ex need to move things through in California??? I have my Ipad 2 being shipped from Wal-Mart site to store, which they are sending by Fed Ex......Fed Ex picked up from Wal-Mart 3 days ago, and received at Fed Ex at 7:47PM on the 15th, wonder what's taking them so long to get it moving out of that hub??? Hopefully, it's left California, and they haven't updated their system yet.

Based on a previous order, looks like from California, it'll go to Chicago, then to Madison, before being sent out of delivery....so I'm not too optimistic it'll make it to Wal-Mart store on Monday as projected by Fex Ex (unless they have it moving throughout their system over the weekend)

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, how long doe Fed Ex need to move things through in California??? I have my Ipad 2 being shipped from Wal-Mart site to store, which they are sending by Fed Ex......Fed Ex picked up from Wal-Mart 3 days ago, and received at Fed Ex at 7:47PM on the 15th, wonder what's taking them so long to get it moving out of that hub??? Hopefully, it's left California, and they haven't updated their system yet.

Based on a previous order, looks like from California, it'll go to Chicago, then to Madison, before being sent out of delivery....so I'm not too optimistic it'll make it to Wal-Mart store on Monday as projected by Fex Ex (unless they have it moving throughout their system over the weekend)

LOL, guess I just needed to complain to see something happen, I just checked again, and FedEx is now showing it's arrived in Chicago!!

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

LOL, guess I just needed to complain to see something happen, I just checked again, and FedEx is now showing it's arrived in Chicago!!

So now, it's in Madison, ready for delivery!! (on the next business day).....so looks like it'll get to Wal-Mart (it's being shipped by Wal-Marts site to store) on Moday!!! Wonder how long it'll take the store to get it ready so I can pick it up?????

DJGREGNYCE

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
hi all, i just placed an order for 16gb wifi black so lets see how long it takes for it to get to me i am in long island ny..wish every one else good luck, i will post when i have any new emails from apple.

edit_text

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
hi all, i just placed an order for 16gb wifi black so lets see how long it takes for it to get to me i am in long island ny..wish every one else good luck, i will post when i have any new emails from apple.

At this rate you might get yours about the same time the iPad 3 is announced. XD It looks to me like apple has gotten most of the orders placed on the 11th out/in process. Maybe next week we will start seeing orders from the 12th and beyond starting to ship. I've got my fingers crossed.

e_t

idontlikeonions

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
At this rate you might get yours about the same time the iPad 3 is announced. XD It looks to me like apple has gotten most of the orders placed on the 11th out/in process. Maybe next week we will start seeing orders from the 12th and beyond starting to ship. I've got my fingers crossed.

e_t

Most of the EARLY morning orders perhaps but definitely not most of the orders in general from the 11th. From what I have read, if you ordered after 8am you got a ship date of April 1, delivery April 6. I ordered at 5pm central and my order still says "not yet shipped." Not even "prepared to ship." from what I can tell so far Apple has been right on the money with their ship dates, no playing it safe/shipping early. The later you ordered the super-way-longer you have to wait.

Slevin

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site

e_t

I ordered a 64gb Black AT&T iPad 2 at 7:23am PST on 3/11 and it still hasn't shipped

Mriley1058

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the 32GB Wi-Fi iPad 2 around 7am EST on 3/11. It just shipped yesterday and is in Hong Kong right now with an expected delivery date of 3/24.

Reactions: Slevin

Slevin

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the 32GB Wi-Fi iPad 2 around 7am EST on 3/11. It just shipped yesterday and is in Hong Kong right now with an expected delivery date of 3/24.

Well hopefully within the next day or two mine will ship, I'd hate to have to wait until 4/1 for it to be shipped out...

Just curious what was your original ship date?

edit_text

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I guess I was mistaken. Maybe it was just wishful thinking. Maybe with any luck there will be a JB by the time I get mine. However, I am willing to bet the teams are waiting for the vzw release of 4.3 before the release any JB.

e_t

tiapia

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Me too! Got the cover but no iPad

Got the cover........... but no iPad to put it on :( It delivers tomorrow, good thing I'm working from home :)

I've been tracking my iPad and it's been stuck in this status the entire weekend. And why was it back in Shenzhen, CN again? This iPad is sure taking the "slow boat to China" route! :eek: Were these supposed to be shipped via standard shipping (6 business days) or by 2nd Day?

Mar 19, 2011 6:40 AM
At local FedEx facility
SENNAN-SHI JP

Mar 18, 2011 3:38 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN CN

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
So, mine was delivered to Wal-Mart by FedEx yesterday morning at 8:30, within the hour I got notification from Wal-Mart that it was ready to be picked up!

So of course, I rushed over and got it yesterday, hubby got it all synched up for me, my music is downloaded, and then between hubby and the kids, I didn't get much of a chance to play with it!! LOL!! Finally did last night, and this thing is AWESOME!!!!!

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
On time?

Anyone seeing anything other than on time shipment (early? late?)? i ordered mine on the afternoon of 3/11 and Apple is still promising to ship April 1. Hoping for early, but not holding my breath.

jvwong96

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Woohoo Got it!

I got the ipad 2 in this morning from FedEx, I don't know whats worse, waiting for the ipad 2 to come to my house or waiting for it to restore all 64 gigs worth of data from my original ipad :D

AppleFan

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Still wondering

If you are still wondering as to when will your iPad 2 be released from the Lantau Island check the database of iPad 2 orders entered at the iPad 2 order tracker website.

There is a comprehensive list of orders including ordering time, device model and destination. I'm sure this would give you an indication as to when will your iPad 2 ship to the US (Alaska).

Mine stayed 4 whole days in Lantau, and was shipped to Alaska a few hours ago :) All the best ...

chippyt

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I placed my order for an iPad 2 16GB with ATT 3G on Mar 11, 2011 at 06:26 AM PDT. The order status says it will ship on April 1st and deliver on April 8. I just checked my bank account and it shows a charge today (March 22) from Apple for the iPad 2. They usually don't charge until they ship, so maybe some early movement on my order.

Anyone else?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner