Official iPad 2 order tracker

FlyersNY81

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Shipping!!

just got a tracking # for my iPad 2 front case... 1-2 business days and speedy fast delivery quote RESTORED. until my white iPad 2 gets delayed. Then i'll have to kill someone.

ballajb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 32GB black at around 12:57am. I noticed too that it went up a lil earlier than 1am. At first I did not get a confirmation email too, but I checked later on and mine is also expected March 18-25 and its coming to Northern Cali

I will just go to the store to get my smart cover

JF7FSU

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I ordered online at about 9am EST. Shipping est is Mar 22 - Mar 29. Sucks but I will try to buy in store before then anyway.

RawisTheGameHhH

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
just got a tracking # for my iPad 2 front case... 1-2 business days and speedy fast delivery quote RESTORED. until my white iPad 2 gets delayed. Then i'll have to kill someone.

damn; no tracking for me yet; but they were preparing the smart case for shipment

UPDATE - minutes later I received the shipment notification

Last edited:

F450Mikey

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Ordered @ 6am PST. Here is my confirmation... delivery date of 4/8 is disappointing!

IPAD WI-FI 16GB WHITE-USA $499.00 1 $499.00
Ships: Apr 1
Delivers Apr 8 by Standard Shipping
Part Number: MC979LL/A

Recycle Fee $6.00 1 $6.00

IPAD SMART COVER RED-USA $69.00 1 $69.00
Delivers Apr 7 by Standard Shipping
Part Number: MC950LL/A

DIGITAL AV ADAPTER-ZML $39.00 1 $39.00
Ships: 1-2 Business days
Delivers Mar 16 - Mar 21 by Standard Shipping
Part Number: MC953ZM/A

IPAD 2 DOCK-ZML $29.00 1 $29.00
Delivers Apr 7 by Standard Shipping
Part Number: MC940ZM/A

Subtotal $642.00
Estimated Tax $62.03

Order Total $704.03

iPhoneRN

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I was a bit lazy and slept in! I ordered mine around 1pm EST and it will ship by april first according to the email. I am fine with that cause I hate standing in long lines all the time. I live in a major tourism market and the lines are long everywhere, not just in the theme parks. We shall see if the orders ship sooner than projected. I can't wait to have it in my hands.

jjb70

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered at 6am EST. Got my confirmation with the a 5-7 business day and March 22-29 delivery date. I thought that was probably wrong but after reading all these posts, I'm starting to wonder. Definitely heading to the store tomorrow on the slim chance they'll have some left.
Now I wish I had just hit the store earlier today instead.:(

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I would be shocked if it took Apple that long to ship the early orders. In face I would bet money they were playing it safe and you will get the device prior to what it says. It's pretty common for Apple to do this.

wmourer

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Verizon Order Tracking Not Working

Well, ordered and upgraded to overnight so they said it should be here on Tuesday, but since yesterday if you use the Verizon Order Status feature all you get is "we are having technical difficulties please try again later". Hmmm. Maybe it won't arrive on Tuesday after all.

jkfritcher

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I would be shocked if it took Apple that long to ship the early orders. In face I would bet money they were playing it safe and you will get the device prior to what it says. It's pretty common for Apple to do this.

That is my hope as well, that they're under promising and will over deliver in the end. But I am also thinking they're going to be shipping units directly from China, which I've seen happen before with computer orders from Apple. Time will tell.

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Ordered a black 32Gb wifi iPad2 about 2pm EST for delivery to upstate NY. Acknowledgment says delivery April 5 (arrgghhh...but I live too far from the nearest Apple store to justify the gas cost). Let's hope they under promise and over deliver! They shipped he cover same day.

Last edited:

rustyjar79

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Ordered at 6AM EST and had the 3-5 business day estimate as most people here. Just got a shipment notification. Will be coming via FEDEX and be here the 17th!!! Yes!

I would of had mine yesterday, but Best Buy only allowed 1 per household, so I was smart and bought the Wife's first and have to wait on mine.

aimetti

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
did you order through apple?

you are the first person ive seen get a shipment notification , even before those who ordered at or around 4 am.

aimetti

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
did you order through apple?

you are the first person ive seen get a shipment notification , even before those who ordered at or around 4 am.

just checked mine too - Prepared for Shipment

:D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner