Official iPad 2 order tracker

Slevin

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
If you are still wondering as to when will your iPad 2 be released from the Lantau Island check the database of iPad 2 orders entered at the iPad 2 order tracker website.

There is a comprehensive list of orders including ordering time, device model and destination. I'm sure this would give you an indication as to when will your iPad 2 ship to the US (Alaska).

Mine stayed 4 whole days in Lantau, and was shipped to Alaska a few hours ago :) All the best ...

The tracker is a good idea if they had a place to say when the order was placed. It doesn't do us any good to see that some have shipped and some haven't if you don't know when your order was placed relative to other individuals. Some people put in their order time and some haven't so at best this gives a crude estimate but it's not that helpful unless you had order times in it

Slevin

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Just changed

Mar 11, 2011 at 07:23 AM PDT

Prepared for Shipment
Product Qty.
IPAD WI-FI 3G 64GB BLACK-USA
Ships: Apr 1
Delivers: Apr 6

idontlikeonions

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
"prepared for shipment"

I ordered my iPad 2 on 3/11 at 5pm central time and was given a shipment date of 4/1, arrival date of 4/6. I checked on it tonight and now it says "prepared for shipment" and I couldn't be happier! I hope it doesn't sit in China too long. 64gb white 3G, hurry up and come home to me!!!

prbydaphne

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on March 14th at 8:01 Pacific time and my estimate is April 11 for ship and April 14th for delivery. So now I wait patiently, lol.

gikim1118

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, same with me. I ordered on 3/14 around 3:30PM EST and estimated delivery date is 4/14. Although I did get a shipping confirmation for my smartcover.

So at least, I get to play with smart cover without the Ipad2.

:(

iPhoneRN

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered min on 3/11 at approximatley 1pm EST. My smartcover shipped today and my iPad is ready for shipment as of my status check 5 minutes ago. So it appears they are running ahead of schedule! Good news for me!

Slevin

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Got my smart cover today (Black) have the red on on order because I changed my mind, I'll use the black one until the red one comes in then return the black one.

Still prepared for shipment, hopefully Tracking number comes out tonight

prbydaphne

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, same with me. I ordered on 3/14 around 3:30PM EST and estimated delivery date is 4/14. Although I did get a shipping confirmation for my smartcover.

So at least, I get to play with smart cover without the Ipad2.

:(

Ha, my cover arrived yesterday actually, I ordered the leather one, but not sure why. It actually shipped last week, maybe b/c most people ordered the other one. I like this thread because it reminds me I"m not alone in my wait ;-). It's comforting.

iDam

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Ordered PAD WI-FI 16GB WHITE on 3/11 at 6:45PM CDT.
Est. Ship Date: 4/1/11
Est. Delivery Date: 4/8/11

Others have reported that their iPad shipped about a week early. I'm sure this is dependent on what model they ordered and time of day.

raven_x69

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Futureshop (in Canada) has all of the models set up on their site and even showed (and is still showing) stock in certain locations. I was able to place an order for in store pick up and everything went smoothly, even receiving a confirmation email that my order would be ready later on. However, this afternoon I got a notification the order was cancelled and when I called their customer support, they said it was cancelled due to limited qty (of course). She then said to me that the stock was showing up because they haven't turned of the switch between what is in store stock. So I guess we can now see at least which stores have stock today :(

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Accessories, yes! iPad 2, NO!!!

All my accessories just arrived (leather Smart Cover, Camera Kit, and Digital A/V Adapter)......my iPad is still in the not shipped category.

I stood in line for several hours and they ran out of 3G models so I came directly home and ordered online. Immediately got a April 6th delivery date......OMG, I wish they would hurry!

pjtiern

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Got notice today that my body cover order with Zagg finally shipped. Ordered that 3/11 afternoon. I Pad 2 still waiting for 4/1 ship date. Credit card not charged yet.

iDam

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
3/24 2PM PST - Prepared for Shipment

Ordered PAD WI-FI 16GB WHITE on 3/11 at 6:45PM CDT.
Est. Ship Date: 4/1/11
Est. Delivery Date: 4/8/11

Others have reported that their iPad shipped about a week early. I'm sure this is dependent on what model they ordered and time of day.