Over A Year Already..

Bluecanary

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Can you guy's believe it's already been a year since the first unveiling of the iPad? When most people said "OMG it's just an oversized iPod touch"? I can't, haha, that was before I discovered TiPb. In fact, I wouldn't even want an iPad if it wasn't for TiPb.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
it is just an oversized ipod touch. and i do own one so lol. the experience is ton different, but really, its an oversized ipod touch lol

kittykatta

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Actually, it still is an oversized iPod Touch.

As a user of various iOS devices (and we're getting two iPad 2's next week) then I think all the current iOS devices can be more accurately described as App Launchers than tablets. Want to check mail? launch it. Want to see the weather? Launch it. Just got a notification that someone texted you? Close that, then launch it. Sure there's some iPad specific apps but it's not really wrong to point out that theyre essentially are the same thing but in different sizes.

Last edited:

MooPenguin32

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I was one of the people that thought of it as an oversized iPod touch and laughed along with everyone else. I even laughed at the name. But after using it, there is no turning back. I love it. I am definitely getting an iPad 2. That thing looks nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2