TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maneo9

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I would say I love TIPb because it is always on the latest apple news, it is attractive , and most importantly its not a website that gives you a virus. JK LOL. The thing that brings me back to this site is just from pure passion towards knowing what apple is doing. :D I hope this was good... PLEASE LET ME WIN PLZ PLZ PLZ. Also thank you for this wonderful opportunity. :D

foretwoone

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Why do i check TiPb first....

Nobody else gives this level of unbiased, non-political information, reviews and advice..period.
Keep up the good work TiPb

Vdog

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I live in New Zealand and love you site and particularly the podcast's. I have learned so much through the weekly podcasts and they are always great to listen to. I have yet to find any site that comes close to what you guys provide. Well done. I hope I can still be in with a chance even if I am in NZ.

iosaddicted

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I visit the tipb website regularly. If there is one absolute thing I love about it that makes me come back time and again is the fast delivery of news. I love iOS and Tipb so much. :)

grayson360

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the collaboration with the other website to bring daily news and tutorials. The design of the website is nice. It's cozy but not cluttered.

dany8907

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I love the ipad because its the greatest thing since sliced bread. Its made by apple and its just amaaaaazing. I want the ipad please pick me.

TheRealZed

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the thing I love most about TiPB is Georgia... but of course I kid... she is great, but the best thing about TiPB is the weekly wrap-up of app picks... I buy probably 20% of the apps listed that I don't already own. It's a great way to discover new apps. Keep up the great work!

carpathia16

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPb!!!

My favorite thing about TiPb is the hosts. Georgia and Rene make tech fun! They are warm and unassuming and make everyone feel welcome here. They explain tech in a way everyone can understand and are entertaining when they do it! :D

Trailhead

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Georgia's beauty is what keeps me coming back to Tipb. And yes, the interesting content and numerous posts are also a big plus. Tipb is the best iphone/ipad site out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73