TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveW928

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Keeping up on everything iOS related, of course! What keeps me coming back? Partly my twitter following of @TiPb keeps reminding me. :)

truckus

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I love coming to your site and drooling over all the stuff I want to buy. An ipad 2 will help me study to pass my actuary exam so I can start my career and start buying all that stuff from your store!! See, if I win, your supporting education, employment and your own store. ;)

Hey it was worth a shot,
Thanks you all for the great site!

AlextheRapper

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Favorite stuff in rapper style :)

Every news sites got their own hobby,
Whether Apple, Pc, or an awesome Ferrari!
But that ain't mean you are in the place to be,
Unless of course your, Tipb.

Now my favorite stuff about Tipb,
Are so many things that you can't wait to see.

I love to get more information,
Because Tipb don't give no hesitation.
And I know that there are some different views,
But Tipb's is the one I choose.
But how do we get all this information?
Let me introduce the determination.

We got Rene,
He likes it the apple way.
We got Georgia,
She is always for ya.
And we got Chad,
Who thinks he's really rad.

These people make the station,
That feeds are nation.

Now they always podcast,
When apple broadcasts.
And Rene and Georgia,
Are always for ya.
But they can get in a fight,
When the jailbreak is right.
Even when apple thinks its better,
The jailbreakers are to the letter.
I'd dig an iPad,
I think it's totally rad.
But money is hard to come by,
When you need to buy.
So please help me,
Tipb!

Thanks would love an iPad!

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because it's a great source for Apple products. I have a hard time finding sites that provides information about updates for apps and other iOS related products. The site provides good comparisons between for those products as well. I really love the app blogs because they help me find a good app for the things I need.

courier

Mar 5, 2011
www.CourierQuotes.com.au
I love coming to your site and drooling over all the stuff I want to buy. An ipad 2 will help me study to pass my actuary exam so I can start my career and start buying all that stuff from your store!! See, if I win, your supporting education, employment and your own store. ;)

Hey it was worth a shot,
Thanks you all for the great site!

Its just too tempting isnt it - Just thank goodness we live in the days of gadgets and tech toys - I just would not have fit in in the old days.

chaotic_duality

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The Only Place!!

TiPb is the only plac on the web to get accurate up to date info on the devices I love. Content is always fresh and the commentary within the forums is always good.

MikeCTZA

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
TiPB provides a timely, well researched view of all Apple products and related items. I love reading the reviews before I purchase apps or hardware. I will always check TiPB before doing so to see what you have to say, good or bad about the item. The RSS feed keeps me coming back to see articles and related info. Keep up the great work !!!

antoustas

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
My Favorite thing on TIPB is the Reviews and How To Section i daily check the site hungry for new stuff and have TIPB on my RSS Reader. I would defiantly love to be the winner thank you TIPB for all the stuff you put on your site. In all cases we are all winners for having a site like TIPB.

Thank You

deuts

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
What I liked most about TiPb are the insights by the authors that share most sentiments by iDevices users like me. Of course, there are the news that always keep me updated about anything about Apple and the competition.

Would love to have that new iPad 2. I wonder maybe it's best for Facetime especially because of the larger screen.

dasupaman23

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Waited for this version to come out. Had to have a lot of self control to not snag up the og iPad. Please reward me for this fine display of will power tipb ;)

xkenxlowx

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
TIPB ROCKZ!!!!...like seriously

Is there anything i could dislike about tipb.com??? No!! Its the best place for iSTuff news. They are always updated, articles aren't amateur and best of all, they always give me news about my favourite mobile platform.....as an iOS user, I always visit the forums for help when something wrong happen to my device. What else can I say? its the best :)

ivan202009

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Ipad!!

What brings me back to TiPb is all the iphone help that they provide me with. Starting from the top apps to walk throughs of new OS's. You guys are the best!! :)

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
The iPad 2 has sold me. The competition just can't compare to the quality products that Apple provides us. Can't afford one but would love to have one!!!

jj_24

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the forums. I find out information on any issues I have, whether its deciding on which app to buy, whats wrong with with my Ipod as well as what the newest improvements are. This is why i visit TiPb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2