TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm here becouse of Georgia. I'm kidding:D... well, maybe not:rolleyes:. But also becouse you have all the lastest news and I like your style. Also I love TiPb TV.

Clarkent86

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
After being a TiPB reader for several years, always kept in the loop by your staff's witty prognostications, I had a chance run-in with the now legendary Ally in last years's Chicago iPhone 4 line. We were first in line and instantly were kindred spirits weathering 12+ hours of iPhone loyalists. I was pleasantly surprised that, to go along with her sharp reviews and informative prose, Ally (and her team) was such fun to be around. After I procured my iPhone 4 and we all parted ways, my affinity for TiPB, Ally, and the work you all do grew exponentially. I've never submitted an entry for a contest as this is my first ever forum post... But I'm glad to get to tell you my story and hope for the best.

Koenig

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The thing I love most about TiPb is..

Learning new things every day. From How-to videos to new and exciting technology related articles. It is one of my top most visited sites :) very informative website with a nice layout. I would absolutely love winning an iPad 2!

iamgriselda1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
this websites puts everything together, so no need to go t several different websites to shop, read forums and get the most up to date news on some of the best apple products out there. no need to stray! the people are also really nice, and helpful for those just getting into iphones! :) i want that ipad2! cant wait for the 11th! <3

Bolt473

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Why TiPb is my favorite iPhone/iPad/iPod touch Site

I love TiPb because it provides the most information about new devices, doesn't call rumors "the real thing" like other sites, and because they have a passion for these devices, and They gather this information and tell you what else is possible, as opposed to leaving that to you alone.

Bostonsox29

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love TiPb! There are so many things to love about the website, like the how-to videos and articles, the great bloggers who not only report the news in the world of iOS devices but also keep us up to date on the latest rumors and predictions, and the wonderful reviews, that don't matter much to us Apple fanatics, but really help those who havent yet come over to the light by giving them a non-bias look into the the wonderful world of Apple's Phones, Pods and Pads. But above all that my FAVORITE thing about TiPb is the constant updating 7 days a week. TiPb is my homepage website and I log on probably 3 to 4 times a day. Almost every time I log on there is a new post for me to read, which always keeps me coming back for more.
I have an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2 would be a perfect addition because it would mean that I could leave my clunky laptop at the office and stream my desktop to my light and skinny iPad 2 along with all the other AMAZING features that come along with the iPad.
p.s. Thanks for streaming the iPad 2 event, you guys did a great job.

VagrantHarmonist

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
I Love TiPB Because

of their awesome podcasts. Especially when Georgia lays the smack down on Chad by saying things like, "GOOD FOR YOU!!!" ...it makes me smile :)

sorry Chad :p

rsands

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I love tipb!

What makes Tipb better than all the others is how much more user oriented it is. Other blogs just give us articles; you give us polls, options to share our opinions, contests and more. I wanna win the iPad 2, of course, too.

rodrigobran

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
What i love of TiPb

When i first when to the original "theiphoneblog.com" i though it was another website about iPhone lovers. Yet i was right of something, it was another thing. Me, i didn't care about phones, for that time, it was just a simple device to communicate. Even more, i didn't care about technology either. So i get in to this site just to learn a bit, but this site, had shown more than just to know about it. To love it too. Because of them i love phones now, i love how those things work, how they amaze me everyday. How the technology changes trough time, how they go improving them selves. They shown me one of the must important things in life, how to jailbreak my iPhone :D, my brothers iPod touch, and my mom?s iPad. What apps that will help me trough the day. To be able to advice my dad about what phone he should get. I love this site not because it helped me to learn about three magnificent devices. But it opened me the door to a world of technology that i didn't know it existed. I come back to this site almost naturally, because it has become part of my daily internet experience. Thats what i like of this site :D

Shogun182

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
The reason love TiPb

The reason I love tipb is all of the knowlege I gain from the forums and podcast.. You guys and gals cover everything aboout IOS devices and I know if/when I have a question I can hit up tibp and no doubt will find a solution. TiPb was the first site I bookmarked when i got my new laptop because I use it everyday. So thank you to everybody at tipb for all the blood sweat and tears put into making TiPb the best damn IOS site on the web!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative