TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishinabarrel

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I've never posted here, but I've been following TIPB ever since you "convinced" me to switch from my Blackberry to my 3GS almost 2 years ago. I found your blog through a link at Crackberry and have been getting your rss feed ever since.
You guys make tech topics a joy to read. You are always up to date, informed, you write well, and you are objective. My favorite things about TIPB, though, are that your favorite thing is your fans and you are passionate about iOS devices. These two things shine through in every article and make you folks the best. Thanks!

dragonsgoalie

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
I learn a LOT from TiPb.com. I like having insider information and all the latest buzz. Everyone I know always asks me how I know so much about apple products all the time, I tell them it's TiPb.com!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!

:cool:

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb!!!

I love TiPb because it tells me all I need to know about jailbreaking, accessories and great apps! :D
You guys rule!!! :cool:
Please can I have the iPad 2????

Greybrim

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
there many thing i like about tipb but what makes me comeback in the site very often is how it is to the minute updated about everything about apple.

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
What I like Most

I follow TiPb closely (several times a day) because it's the definitive source of information on what's happening with iPhones and iPads. Please send me an iPad2!

kaftie86

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, what I love most about tipb.com are the the Daily Tips. Even though I have been using my iPhone for a while there is always something new to learn or a cool feature to remember that I had not used for some time.

Moreover, your current information on Apple's developments and the videos are a great help.

Thanks and keep up the good work... and pleeeease give me that iPad! :)

Greets, Joseph

jbonnot03

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I visit 3-4 times a day to learn tricks and tips about my iphone. I also like to read what apps other people have and see if they're something I would use.

L74A

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
What I love about TiPb is... Is the one website to have all the info I crave since the first iphone came out, back when the podcast was "phone different" right? now is the first site i open when I fire up my browser!!! I never miss iphone live and ipad live too! you guys make it really fun to hear the geek news... (Plus, I secretly have kinda of a crush on Georgia!)
Been wishing for an ipad since it came out but don't have the green to get it. So if not for me, DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!...and give me this iPad PLEEEASE!!. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2