TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GingaNinja

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
ooh yes please

I keep coming back to TiPb because you keep me up to date on the best apps (app store and Jailbreak), and the latest offers and updates on them.

Thanks!

Kei Dub

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
What I love most about TiPb is that when I run across some random Apple rumor somewhere on the internet, I can immediately run here and see if there is any legitimacy to it and get a better article about it.

TheMooch

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
What brings me back

Is all the little tips and tricks, the interesting app finds, and the speculative talk about the upcoming products. It's interesting to see what different sectors are saying about newer products then watching them quickly be rationalized and/or debunked.

Im hit or miss on the iPhone/iPad live. It depends on the stream quality. Ill lose interest fast if the audio and video is too far out of sync,but it's fun to watch the interplay of the "contestants" in the podcast. :)

Other reasons to return include:
1. Checking to see if Rene has any fans yet.
2. The glare on Chad's head.
3. Sparkle batman

Turt99

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing is the iPad podcast and the fact that you always have the new information so quickly. I might have a new favorite now that I've signed up for the forums.

tmy880

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok...waited whole year for this new one to come out..Im an Apple Maniac and love the stability of their products.

Still wanted the bigger and better and refused to give in to the first generation Ipad because I believed the second is always bigger (well not in this case its thinner and lighter OMGosh!!) and better (faster processor, faster graphics, etc.).

Please please consider me for the iPad 2....I cant wait.

In additions TipB always provides the latest and greatest TipB tips and tricks for Apple products. BTW you guys had the best live BLOG out there thanks for that!!

Thanks,

Family Man

marchie_78

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I would love the ipad2. I love tipB because it allows to to feel cool about being nerdy. I love the humour during interactions (with Georgia and Rene). Simply...you make me smile.

expanium

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
My favourite thing about Tipb is that the daily news about Apple's world are given with a real-world friendly face! Rene, Georgia, Chad, Jeremy, Allyson, Leanna and Dieter: Thank you for your effort and for keeping up with the fast paced Apple rythm!

xActionManx

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Being an Apple product lover from Ireland is tough... I cannot lie but getting all my info from TiPb is great coz I get all the up to the minute info on all available products as soon as they are announced (I.e. The iPad2) .... That's why I'm already in love with it and want one.... ASAP
So please Hurry up guys I can't wait to get my hands on that little beauty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner