TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmz

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is great; you have all the information and news about the i world just in time; there's no need for other sources.

So, what I most like about TiPb is:
* Georgia
* The fast and oportune updates!

iluvappl

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
keep coming back for the quality information and the objective opinion on everything apple.....have all the info I want on one page including info on the competition (if you can call them competition)

cemaguire

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Love TiPb!

I love TiPb because it brings not only the up-to-date iOS device news I need, it also brings the personality behind it. I can't tell you how many times I've learned something from this site. You guys ROCK! iChadman is my iPad hero!

lzstorm

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I come to TiPb.com to read up on the latest news and rumors. Helps me to keep informed and figure out what I want to get gadget wise. Also lets me know at what point in time to purchase something. Love it!!!!! ;)

M4c0770

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
gotta Luv TiPb

But one of the many things and stuff i luv tipb for is Up to the quality of information regarding our beloved idev's..

Thanx guys!... now give me that iPad Certificate please!:rolleyes:

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
That little bit of excitement

It's that rush of anticipation I get each day when I come home from work and kick back with my IPad. The first browser I click to is TIPB. Is there an App to get my teeth into, a snippet of info about the next big thing, or a novel way to use my IOS device that I haven't thought of? I find out just as soon as the page loads up. Oh, and all your voices sound great on iPad Live, especially Georgia's!

clark_09

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love tipb. I may possibly spend a little bit too much time on tipb to even be considered normal. I love my apple gear though :). However, I had to sell my original iPad. So an iPad 2 would be amazing to have. Thanks tipb. Good luck everyone!

LocoStrange

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
So much to like about this website. I remember getting my first Blackberry Bold 9000, the day before it was to be official released. I learned about crackberry short after and then a little after that, I learned about TiPb.com. I think I was going here more than crackberry when I owned a BB. The ambiance seems a lot more fun and "hip" here. Articles are better written here and it feels more personalized, whereas crackberry seems more business-y And that is weird because I was very anti-apple back then. Finally, I decided to give Apple a fair shot and bought my first iphone around June 10. I actually liked the product so I bought a MBP August 10 and on its way to me is an AirPort Extreme BS. I dont post much here but I do visit the site more than I need too on a daily basis.

Last edited:

ronald5#IM

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Love everything about the site, but to specify i would...

Love everything about the site, but to specify i would say, you guys are the first to post the latest news, apps, reviews.
Thanks a lot

Ronald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR