TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

radsiete

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

My favorite thing about TiPb is how the site has information about all aspects of iOS products.
I wouldn't have purchased the Iphone 4 32GB if it wasn't for stumbling across this website wanting to learn more about apple products.
I love TipB for the amazing reviews and videos.

I love iPad 2

Thanks!!!

budd1e_lee

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I would like to win this iPad2. TIPB.com is teh bomb.com because....

1. It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All TIPB does is put wins in the record books. TIPB wins so radically in their underwear before their first cup of coffee, it's scary. People say it's lonely at the top, but Im sure they like the view.
2. TIPB is the best at what they do and I'm the best at what I do. And together it's like, it's on. Sorry, Middle America. Yeah, I said it.
3. I am on a drug. It's called The iPhone Blog. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.
4. I mean, what's not to love? Especially when you see how TIPB parties man, it's epic. The run they were on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them, just look like droopy-eyed, armless children.
5. They'll wake up one day and realize how cool TIPB is. And, you know, they sign all the checks on the front, not the back. And you know, we need them and we need all their wisdom and their *****in'-ness.

efinch

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I check TIPB first for all iproduct information. The best reviews are the jailbreak theme and app post.
Please Please Please!!!! I would like the iPad second generation.

Last edited:

mossimo21#AC

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPad2 Giveaway

The best thing about TiPb is that I am equipped to take on a device like the iPad2 and readily use it! I have not traditionally been an Apple person but want to drink the koolaid! This will be the only way I can jump into it. Thanks for your consideration!

jmmayo

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Blog + iPad 2 = a match made in heaven

So I keep coming back to this blog because often times it's the first to break news that's interesting. I don't nomally enter contests but this is one I couldn't pass up. Win or lose this is still one of the best places for current iOS news. So I'll be back, but it would be really nice to get a new iPad 2.

donalgio

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm addicted to TIPB i'm on it like every 5 minutes to see if anything is updated and I need an iPad 2, pleeeeeeeease tipb let me have an iPad 2. Love you guys.

enataiguy

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Apple is so protective of their products and yet we all crave rumors and inside tips. Tipb is my source for what's happening with all Apple products, what I should be doing with my Apple products and why they are better than anything out there. I visit the site every day and read it over twice. I trust them. You guys have convinced me to buy an iPad2. Thanks.

MooPenguin32

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I love the contests! Oh wait, you said besides that. Mmmmm.....everything! More specifically, the insightful articles that are more than just reproductions of those found on other sites. I especially enjoy the podcasts. They are very entertaining and colorful. Definitely far from boring tech dribble you might hear elsewhere (no, I'm not pointing any fingers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73