TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markipad

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
What I love most about TiPb?
It's down-to-earth, open and honest, and doesn't pull its punches. The iPad stuff is great.

What's my absolute favorite thing?
Your absolutely brilliant RSS feed - there's usually something I want to read or follow-up on.

What brings me back to the site?
The presenters' modern and genuine style.

I'd love to win an iPad 2 - I'd willingly pass my existing iPad on to my Grandson - he really wants one, but can't afford it yet!

abunk79

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
TiPB podcasts in the gym

I love being able to send people to the site to help with all problems iPhone and iPad. I have never had anyone come back and ask anymore questions, so they must find all they need to know. The podcast is the most entertaining and informative that I listen to. I hate that we only get 2 a week as I listen to them while working out in the gym. I haven't had anyone complain in the gym and I've actually had some people come up to me and ask where to download the podcast and I point them to the site. The stories posted here always entertain and inform and I don't feel like I am having to learn. You make learning fun!!! Thats what keeps me coming back. I have all Apple products except for the iPad for the simple fact that y'all kept saying the 2 would be better. I've held out this long, so now it would be great if I got it for free.

damjr312

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Please, Please, Please

I would SO appreciate one of these!! I love and visit TiPb everyday to keep up with the latest in all that is Apple. I sincerely appreciate all of the information provided, and look forward to reading the latest and greatest! :)

Last edited:

pbertling

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPB because the contributors are always in the know of what's going on or coming up in the world of iPhones and iPads. I have come to respect the amount of effort that goes into your columns, Keep up the great work and please consider me for an iPad2. I was saving for one, but opted to buy a Verizon iPhone when they came out, so now I've got no scratch for the iPad2.

Rex_Suggs

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
because it is so sexy, it is a statement that you are technology, that we stand behind apple and we love apple and that them other so called tablets are not in the league of ipad 2 and apple.

dra_phantom

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
What keeps on bringing back are the app picks and latest apps and updates and also the latest apple news, please let me be the one I don't win these sort of things

hockeyhammer

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I love iPhone and iPad live the most. I just fell in love with all things apple and found your website. I check TiPb.com before school and as soon as i get home and spend a good amount of time on the forums. But I really love your live podcasts! I tune in to every one. I love the facts and great humor. You guys have convinced me to buy an iOS device (iPod Touch) and would love an iPad, but i'm a tad short on cash now.

happybunny87

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
What I like the most about TiPb and what keeps me coming back is that you always seem to have the latest in news of all things Apple. Also I like the feature that names the updated apps of the day. Hope I win this amazing prize!
Thanks

SockRolid

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I like TiPb's insightful blogs the best. I don't bother reading other sites' cookie-cutter "Apple did thing 1 and thing 2 today" articles. You provide interesting opinions and helpful tips. You add value instead of just suckering us into clicking.

colsheppard

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
What I love about TiPB are the great reviews. Also, I have been a fan of the site since it was called PHONE DIFFERENT. Please choose me for the iPad 2. Thanks.

seismik

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Why do I keep coming back every day? Because TiPb is even more fanatical about iPhones and iPads than I am and I can always count on finding something fresh to read to feed my iAddiction.

Branz1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I am a Tipb Fanboy!

I love Tipb Soooo much! I came across lots of blog sites on apple and I have to say that this site is the BEST! The one thing that makes this place the best site on the Internet, is the people on here. The writters and bloggers are people to really fall in love with. They are hilarious, knows what they're talking about....and hey even good looking ;). The first thing that I do when I wake up is turn on my iPad, and start reading all the well written articles on here. I know this might sound weird but im not gonna lie. When I go to sleep, I listen to every podcast by Tipb that I have downloaded from iTunes. The jokes and sounds of you people always start off my day and even puts me right to sleep. Yes i am a true Fanboy! Winning an iPad 2 or even just winning a wrist band that says Tipb on it will make me so proud and dedicated to call Tipb my second home and calling the people on here family. Sorry for writing so much but I just want to close up by expressing how thankful I am and I'm sure other people are too, about the Tipb community. Thanks for taking your time to read this, your biggest Fanboy....Brandon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.