TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatteam321

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
IT Admin, tired of supporting the executives toys, without having one of my own...

Favorite thing about TiPB has got to be the forums and articles. Haven't been able to stump you guys yet. Being in IT, but not having all the toys the executives at my company have, can be quite a challenge. You guys always come through for me with great insight and knowledge to help me look like a genius. I would love to finally have a leg up on them and be able to show off the latest greatest! Oh and second favorite part has got to be Leanna. Smart and sexy is just a combination that can't be beat. I'd love the new iPad 2! Thanks

mminoo

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Simple, every thing I need to know and every breaking news in regards with apple, The best source is TiPB. Of course having a Canadian on the crew is always bounes, because I get related news in regards with apple canada too.
so here it is, wish me luck and I hope I win.

elvisintx

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
iPad2 Contest

Best thing is now the keynote liveblogging - great coverage and even better commentary. And I don't have to fight Apple's streaming servers while I'm at it :)

arcurlyq

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I keep coming back to TIPB (several times each day) because time and again it has been the most reliable source of iPhone/iPad information. It's the most reliable source for finding out when the next iPhone/iPod/iPad is going to be released or when Apple is going to launch a new iOS. I check TIPB several times each day to also learn about new iPhone apps and tricks.

Thalyricist83

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Plain and simple your detailed, have stories that ios users are interested in and your my number one and two bookmarks (androidcentral). You made my ipad experience that much greater and easier but most of all coming from android your articles have a reason to show why ios even on somewhat of a lockdown can be just as great if not better than android.

Appleluver23

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
What I love about Tipb is the news, app reviews and overall appreciation for apple. I also like how most people on here love Apple and aren't constantly trashing it.

Dani

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
New Apps

What I like about this site is that it helps me discover what cool new or old apps are out there. There's no way for me to keep up with all the apps that come out for iPhone/iPad everyday myself!

slckevin#IM

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
As a ex-crackberry user I come to this site to get the most out of my IP4. Though I have had this phone since July I still am able to learn tricks by reading this site. An iPad would further my Apple push (started with my wifes iPhone 3gs to my IP4 now have a MacBookPro and a iMac).

rv5555

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What I love most about TiPb are the knowledgeable articles about every aspect of the iPhone and Ipad-- if there is something you don't know how to do on the iPhone or iPad then search TiPb and you will definitely find it in the User Guide or How To sections. I also love the latest rumors TiPb posts which really get me excited about upcoming products and software. I think that's what brings me back to this site over and over-- I learn something new every time I come here! Thanks!

Burnhamm

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
TiPB is obviously a great website for many reasons. I wouldn't have purchased the Iphone 4 if it wasn't for stumbling across this website wanting to learn more about apple products. I come to this site everyday trying to learn new things about my phone or to see what could be coming in the future and I am never disapointed. I would love to win an Ipad 2, I never thought I would want a tablet but after reading some of your articles I am definitely considering it. Basically TiPB is responcible for getting me into apple products and I couldn't be happier.

whg

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
tipb one of the sites that is constantly in my browser autofill as safari is set to remove history after one day. plus, saying your name ten times fast makes one sound like like bill the cat... tipb tipbtipb thpttttttt!

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2

The thing that I love the most about TiPb is the fact that whenever i go to the site there is always something new, some new info or tip. TiPb is always up to date and it saves me a lot of time that I would spend looking through a whole bunch of different web sites.
The forum is super handy whenever i have a problem, because someone else has almost always had that same one.

the iPad 2 is super awesome

TheNameHobbs

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
my favorite thing about tipb is the forums and the how to videos. i have learned so much from the combination of these two things its insane. id love to put that knowledge to work with a new ipad2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods