TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4694106)

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the podcasts, they are a brilliant summary of everything smartphone, Apple related, as well as being able to make me laugh on several occasions. AND theyre so informative, I've learnt stuff from them that helped me in my IT exam. Plus I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a new iPad!

jhup

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What I love most about Tipb is that unlike some other sites, I can always rely on accurate up to date information on everything Iphone/iOS without any of the "bs". When there is "bs" Tipb writers do a good job of calling the exaggerated rumors for what they are and fill their posts with humor and satire when needed.

Last edited:

jbudzinski

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Pick me please. Tipb has a wealth of hands-on information from true users of the products and many of which are more than happy to help every one out.

KekoaLani

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Mahalo TiPb!

:). Aloha from Hawaii! I look forward to visiting TiPb every day because the design of your web site is clean, well thought out, and easy to use. Then, the best thing is that the content is continually updated, relevant, and useful! I actually visit twice a day because I am addicted to all things iPhone and iPad, and TiPb never disappoints me! Mahalo for the chance to win an iPad 2! You prove my point by knowing that your TiPb followers would so appreciate this give away, this week! In return I wish I could bottle some Kona sunshine and send it back to you all!!!

cocojorgedro43

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Ipad 2

I love TiPb because it keeps me up to date with all the apple news, tricks, and videos way before all my friends know about it. Sometime I can take advantage of the offers before a lot of other costumers do. Like when Radioshak was having this huge discount on the new Iphone 4. I was one of the first to get one at a super low price. The next day. They ran out of Iphones because of the offer. Sweet. I always chech your site. Mostly blogs and news. Even 3 or more times a day because I know there are fresh news every second. Please let me have one Ipad2. I didn't buy the first one because I knew the second was going to be even cooler. ?

ktrh

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I like TiPb for the to-the-point, accurate information on everything iOS devices. This is the site-to-visit-everyday.

psyko825#IM

Oct 5, 2008
Visit site
The best part about tipb besides all of the great up to the Minute information that is supplied in a daily basis and the forums where you can find any information or advice that you could ever need pertaining to iproducts is the amount of fun that all the writers and editors seem to have supplying the info. The podcasts are not only informative but they really are a blast to listen to with the joking and jabs that get thrown around, keep up the good work and PLEASE pick me to win an iPad 2!

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I will not say I have a favorite thing about Tipb, since its inception day one I have been coming to this site and forums for news and related iQuestions.. Even if I do not win, thank you Tipb for your years of information you have giving me...

Colonel#IM

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey there,
I don't think it would be to hard to say what i mos like about TiPb - that would include detailed information about all issues concerning iOS devices. Most valuable part to my opinion is or are the Reviews of all the products. It is simply magnificent

Have to mention the fact that living here where i am from (Republic of Kosovo) we don't really have that much info regarding the above mention. So once more thank you :)

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Tipb keeps me up to date with everything apple. I constantly check the site every few minutes for updates.

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
The constant updates each day make this site worthwhile when I'm not looking for a specific answer from the forums.

I also have a crush on llofte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner